Microsoft Word download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Microsoft Word is one of the most popular text editing and formatting pieces of software as it offers pretty much everything you need to allow you to create the text document you want. It is fully featured, versatile, and reliable.
What is Microsoft Word?
Microsoft Word is a text editor and word processing software created by Microsoft in the early stages of software development. It has become one of the most used programs of its genre as it provides an incredible amount of features to create well-formatted and diversified text documents. It also features everything you need to collaborate with other people and boost productivity.
What are the key features of Microsoft Word?
- Text editing: Microsoft Word is much more than a simple text editor as it allows you to edit and format your text the way you want. You can manually or automatically change the text size, font, text space, alignment, etc. You can also keep everything automatically formatted and organized thanks to the table of contents features that allow you to pre-format every kind of header, title, and sub-titles with the proper font and size to ensure your text properties are congruent. It also provides many more features like text highlighting, text effects, conversion to web pages, etc.
- Collaboration: Thanks to all the collaborative tools, you can easily collaborate and work with other people. The Comments feature allows anyone you share the document with to leave notes that can be reviewed later and marked as resolved. You can also switch to Reviewing mode and track changes so that other people can see what modifications you suggested and then either accept them or not. It truly offers what you need when it comes to collaborating. Another essential feature is the ability to switch to online mode to make your document shareable with other people.
- Multi-format support: Microsoft Word supports a crazy amount of different element formats other than text. You can add all kinds of images, GIFs, videos, hyperlinks, tables, and more. You can even add 3D images and models. That way, you can enhance your document and make the most out of it with the type of content you want.
- Auto-saving and synchronization: If you activate synchronization, the software automatically saves your file when you edit it. You will never lose your work anymore. You can also save your data to the cloud so that you can retrieve it and modify it on-the-fly no matter what supported device you use.
- Macro: If you do a lot of repetitive tasks, you can save lots of time by creating and using macros and Visual Basic. From the most basic tasks like removing all hyperlinks in your documents and correcting transposed letters to advanced operations, you have everything you need to be as productive as possible.
- Import and export: Microsoft Word is also compatible with various other formats as you can import from or export to many different formats. It makes Word a very versatile and cross-format ally.
- Spell-checker and translator: You can count on the built-in spell and grammar checker to make sure you fixed all your typos before sending the document to other people. In addition, Microsoft created Translator, a feature that allows you to translate your document to any other supported languages automatically. MS Word can also automatically detect all the different languages in your paper and suggest translations.
- Learning tools: When making corrections or wanting to create minimal changes to any document, Microsoft Word allows you to open the Learning Tools tab and, play with the page color, text spacing, and make the program read the text out loud, and analyze the text without creating any significant changes.
- Visual updates: Icons can be customized in the Top Menu search bar so you can decide which essential tools to keep within reach. In addition, it has a new search engine that can jump to any part of the document or find the tool the user is looking for.
How to use Microsoft Word?
- Once installed, the Office software will teach you the basics, but you can also find more valuable resources like this tutorial video compilation. For any help related to Microsoft Word, you can ask your questions on the dedicated support page.
- Once you have created a document and want to save your progress, go to File > Save and name your document.
Is it free?
What you will get here is a 1-month demo. You can acquire Microsoft Word either by purchasing an Office license or by subscribing to a Microsoft 365 plan:
- The Office license is sold as a one-time purchase, but you have to pay up-front and has no upgrade option, which means that you will have to pay at full price if you want to upgrade to a new major release.
- The Office 365 plan includes all the up-to-date Microsoft office software in a single seamless, integrated experience. It also offers extra online storage and advanced collaboration features. With Office 365, you no longer have to worry about using the last version of your office software. Also, depending on your needs, Microsoft provides different plans for Microsoft 365, including Personal and family, Business, Enterprise, and Education. You can consult all the plans on Microsoft's official website.
- Microsoft Word is also available for free as a web app for any Microsoft mail account you create, but it is not fully featured.
Is it safe?
- Microsoft word 2019 free download
- Microsoft word 2013 free download
- Word 2013 free download
- Microsoft office home and student 2019 free download > Download
- Microsoft word viewer free download > Download
- Download xvideoservicethief 2019 linux download > Download
- Vidmate 2019 app, download > Download
- Pdf to word converter free download for windows 10 > Download
- IBM Lotus Symphony
- MathCast Equation Editor
- WordPerfect 2021
- Grammarly Keyboard
- Armenian Font Installer Pro
- Pistonsoft Text to Speech Converter
- Stylish Text
- Google Docs