I can't get my husband to eat or go home

Closed
zoeeeeeeee Posts 1 Registration date Saturday July 5, 2014 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2014 - Jul 5, 2014 at 07:16 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jul 7, 2014 at 04:43 PM
I got the Sims 3 for wii a while back and it's fun! I made two sims : Cara and Calum. They're married and live together (I use Cara). Then one day, Calum didn't come home. Me being new at this game thought it was normal. Then about 3 or 2 days past by and he still didn't come home. I would go look for him and invite him over yet when he would say that he would come, he never did. Then one day while I was done doing an opportunity, evil music started playing and the camera went to where Calum was which was Central Park East(turns out I never checked there) and he died! He died of starvation. Now, I had saved it about an hour in the sim time before he died so I can go back whenever I want as long as I don't save it after he already passes away. Now that I know where he is, I try to talk to him but it says I can't talk to him. I tried calling again to invite him and he still didn't come. How do I get my sim (calum) to go eat? Or how do I get him home before he dies?
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jul 7, 2014 at 04:43 PM
Click on the simstracker and find the icon for the sim you want to send home. Then tap the House icon on that sim's name and it sends him to the front of his house.