Network

Closed
mrkev Posts 1 Registration date Friday March 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 14, 2009 - Mar 14, 2009 at 11:37 AM
brakers Posts 117 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2009 - Mar 14, 2009 at 02:12 PM
Hello,
my friends laptop is having a connection problem, it tells me that the network drivers are not installed when i connect it to the internet and the network adaptar, network comptroller and stuff show up in yellow question marks and i don't know what else to do coz i'm really sure that it was installed

1 response

brakers Posts 117 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2009 40
Mar 14, 2009 at 02:12 PM
Hi There Sorry to hear you are having problem.
The yellow question mark is as you know telling you there is a problem with that network card and all the time it is there you will not be able to connect to the internet.
First Try this go to the network adapter in the control panel, Performance & Maintainance, System, Hardware, Device manager then highlight the adapter concerned and right click and select properties, Click the driver tab and select "Roll Back Driver" and see if that works.

If not uninstall the network card in the Device Manager Highlight the network device and right click and selet uninstall reboot and windows will re-install the drives for this device..
Let me know how you get on.
Kindest Regards Tony B.