Teredo Tunneling * Pseudo-Interface problem

Closed
katsy22 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 25 December 2014 Status Member Last seen 25 December 2014 - 25 Dec 2014 à 06:24
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 25 Dec 2014 à 16:24
I have tried to download pictures from my smart phone and an exclamation mark in a yellow triangle pops up and the above message appears. I have tried various websites to correct it but most of them are just selling their product and there is no answer for this problem.

I am hoping someone may know of a free, reliable site that could repair the interface problem I now have.

Thank you
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
25 Dec 2014 à 16:24
Hello

This Kioskea "How-to" should provide you with all the help you need.

https://ccm.net/faq/36012-teredo-tunneling-pseudo-interface

Good luck