Whether you're a webmaster or a regular user, it can sometimes be useful to use the Google USA interface in order to find English-language results or search results relevant to American users. By default, Google search will automatically redirect you to your country's own page upon conducting a search, but there is a way to stop the site's redirection.
How to access Google.com?
If you'd like to prevent Google from automatically redirecting your search to your country's default page, you will have to navigate using the No Country Redirection link.
To do this, simply type http://www.google.com/ncr into your browser. Upon hitting Enter, your page will be fixed on the Google USA homepage. A link to your country's default page will be shown in the bottom-right corner so that you can get back to the page at any point:
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- Internet can only access google [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Google Chrome Error [solved] > Forum - Google Chrome
- How to access the Google Dashboard in Google Chrome?
- How To Call the United States
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone > Guide
- Restore Google toolbar: in Windows 10, on Android tablet
- How to clear auto-opening settings on Chrome: 2021
- How to clear cookies on Chrome: automatically, Android, Mac
- What does the lock symbol mean on Google Chrome?
- How to find saved passwords in Chrome: Mac, Android, PC
- How to disable images in Chrome: Android, iPhone, extension
- How to change new tab page Chrome: Android, extension, Mac
- How to enter full screen mode Chrome: Windows 10, Mac
- How to play audio files directly in Chrome
- How to change Chrome icon on desktop
- Disable hardware acceleration Chrome: shortcut, registry
- How to search for a word on a web page Chrome: shortcut, Mac
- How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
- How to sort bookmarks in Chrome: alphabetically, by date
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How To Enable WebGL on Google Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension
- Create desktop shortcut on Google Chrome