HELP HELP HELP Excel Formula

Closed
PD - 26 Jan 2015 à 13:07
ArashMan Posts 38 Registration date Monday 15 December 2014 Status Member Last seen 18 February 2015 - 27 Jan 2015 à 22:58
Hello,
I really need help trying to figure out this formula, as I have tried so many different formulas and can't seem to find one that works. I need a formula in where, In "Column F" If it says "Approved" and there is no numeric value in Column E, the cell in Column E turns yellow. Please help! Thanks!



Related:

2 responses

RayH Posts 122 Registration date Tuesday 31 August 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 20 June 2016 26
26 Jan 2015 à 14:39
I would love to see what you have tried.
In the meantime, using Conditional formatting:

ArashMan Posts 38 Registration date Monday 15 December 2014 Status Member Last seen 18 February 2015 1
27 Jan 2015 à 22:58
Rays is right as always