I forgot my password

Closed
noxy - 9 Feb 2015 à 02:11
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 9 Feb 2015 à 04:24
Hello, hello I forgot my password my exhusband created my pasword now he is not able to help me he just rude and he rt down his no insted of my no now I can't do the recory please help

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
9 Feb 2015 à 04:24
The only people who can help you are GMail:

Here is the link to gmail support website :

https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?visit_id=637146167372896842-2792823654&hl=en&rd=2

or use this account recovery form

On the other hand, if you have not used your Gmail account for over 30 days, it may have been deleted. You must then create a new one, insuring that you note your password and security question and store it a safe place, remembering where the safe place is.

Best regards