I forget my yahoo password

Closed
sajid shah - Feb 26, 2015 at 05:09 PM
mayjessie Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2015 - Mar 18, 2015 at 11:10 PM
Hello,

Hi

Related:

2 responses

How to find my yahoo pasword .i dont remember alternative email password and security question?
mayjessie Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2014 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2015 2
Mar 18, 2015 at 11:10 PM
If you forgot your password, you can create a new one. But first you'll have to provide the following information so Yahoo can confirm your identity: your Yahoo! ID, AND the active alternate email address or mobile phone number, AND the answers to your secret questions ...
A Reset Your Password link will be sent to your alternate email address (or mobile phone). Click the link and enter your new password in the Reset your password page. If you do not see the e-mail in your alternate Inbox or mobile phone number, check in the Spam folder too ...

Then, change both password and secret questions to ones you can remember. A strong password should be more than 12 characters with mixed symbols - use a phrase or sentence you can remember, and make substitutions with numbers, punctuation and special symbols. Invent your own secret questions and answers - Yahoo allows you to do that so you can remember them. Be sure you have an alternate e-mail address listed too - just in case ...