I have change my accont name and it is not working

Closed
Dilawar - Apr 27, 2015 at 09:37 AM
lostwithoutmylaptop Posts 3 Registration date Sunday April 26, 2015 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2015 - Apr 27, 2015 at 09:56 PM
Hello,
I have i have change my accont name and it is not working

1 response

lostwithoutmylaptop Posts 3 Registration date Sunday April 26, 2015 Status Member Last seen April 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 at 09:56 PM
If your using a computer to try and change your name all you should have to do is press the button on the top right hand side of the screen that looks like an arrow pointed down then click settings and your general account settings should pop up like name, username, email, etc. then click edit beside your name and enter the name you'd like then it will prompt you to enter your password to verify the change. If your using a phone then click the three horizontal bars on the top right of the page scroll down until you see account settings press it then press general settings and click your name to change it. Although Facebook will not let you change your name if you've recently tried to change it within the last 60 days(you can only add additional names) or it doesn't comply with their policy standards for using your real identity.