Please help me unlock a locked folder.

Closed
Onex12 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday May 6, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 21, 2015 - May 6, 2015 at 12:58 AM
Onex12 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday May 6, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 21, 2015 - May 21, 2015 at 06:49 PM
Hello,
I locked an important folder with Systools Folderkey and now I've forgotten the password. Could some one please help me unlock this ? I've tried everything possible including uninstalling the software, opening in safe mode etc and nothing helped.Contacting the support center is a joke. Please help me and thank you for your help in advance.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
May 6, 2015 at 05:12 AM
Sorry but we can't help you. If there was a way to break the software, there would be no reason for the software to exist and Systools would go bankrupt.

I suggest you contact them again:
https://www.systoolsgroup.com/contact-us.html
Onex12 Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday May 6, 2015 Status Member Last seen May 21, 2015
May 21, 2015 at 06:49 PM
I contacted them. I hadn't accessed that folder in a while and I forgot the password. I contacted their online support and they asked me to send a file from the installation folder and gave me the password. I thought I had forgotten the PW , but actually I hadn't. The programme wont accept the correct PW and thats what happened. Anyways, Once I was done with advise from Techsupport, now the folder says it doesnt exist or is already unlocked, where I can clearly see that its locked and inaccessible. ( I wasn't able to open it after receiving the pw from tech support either)

Please help me unlock this folder...Contains valuable pics from 3 different cameras that Ive lost /damaged over the years. I need help.

Things Ive tried so far:
  • Contact tech support for Systools
  • Uninstall the program and reinstall
  • open in safe mode

Nothing worked so far...Please help me unlock this folder.
Thank you for your time in advance.