Cant run CS 1.6 On vindows vista home premium

Closed
Shergil - Mar 28, 2009 at 09:24 AM
 ur mom - Aug 31, 2010 at 03:15 AM
Hello,
i hav a prob in running conter strike 1.6 in my new laptop , windows vista home premium.....i hav got 3 GB RAM and lot of free disk space ..its SONY VAIO laptop,and while running CS it got struck when join on another server.....plzzz help me mates me missing CS badly
Related:

4 responses

lolx

dont install patch cs.1.6
we have exactly the same problem with that VAIO. it would be nice to find some way how to fix that. Everything is just fine but when you want to connect to some server it just stops and thats it...no more progress

thanks for a help

J.K.
i have same laptop... just go to ebay buy 32 windows xp professional... should work fine! thats what i did and it fixed it for me.... if this STILL dont work... then google the SONY VAIO update taxi... update all your drivers "in vista... if it doesnt work go to xp and then use sony vaio update taxi.. update your drivers and try... hope i helped! =) i am assuming your processor is at 1,995MHZ and you probably have intel integrated media accelerator GM950-GM960. enjoy! o and it has to be XP PROFESSIONAL it supports dual core whilst regular xp does not.
y dont u just make a server ur self??
WallyE Posts 7 Registration date Thursday January 1, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2009
Mar 29, 2009 at 02:44 AM
hi,
here are the minimum and recomended requirements:
Minimum: 1.2 GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, DirectX 7 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: 2.4 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX 9 level graphics card, Windows 2000/XP, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

check your internet connection speed.
to play a game online, you need to have a high speed internet connection.