There are lots of customization options in Counter-Strike that are designed to improve your gameplay experience. One of the most effective modifications is choosing which side of the screen your weapon is displayed.
Why weapon orientation matters?
Most gamers have a preference as to which side their weapon is oriented in a first-person shooter. Why one side works better than the other, is dependent on you having a dominant eye. If your right eye is the dominant eye then a left-handed weapon orientation will work better, as there will then be more space on the right side of the screen, that was otherwise obscured with the weapon. It is the inverse if your left eye is dominant.
How to change right hand in CS?
Changing your weapon orientation is easy to do, and can have a positive impact on your overall gameplay experience. Here's how:
- You will need to start by enabling the Developer Console.
- Go into Help and Options > Game Settings > Enable Developer Console.
Note: There should be a keyboard symbol next to Enable Developer Console, this is the key that you need to press to open the Developer Console.
- Exit game settings, and press the relevant key to enter the Developer Console. The Console will look like this:
- You want to enter the following command into the console:
- After entering this, the weapon will now be moved to a left-handed orientated grip.
If you want to revert back to a right-handed orientated grip, you can enter the following code:
- Cs 1.6 how to change hand
- Change hand cs 1.6
- Cs 1.6 change hand
- Counter Strike 1.6 cheats: codes, money, list > Guide
- Create server: for Minecraft, for CounterStrike > Guide
- CS GO speed command: show, console > Guide
- Counter Strike fatal error [solved] > Forum - Counter Strike
- Counter Strike 1.6 saving problem [solved] > Forum - Counter Strike
- CS:GO friendly fire command: in casual
- Counter-Strike LAN: party, game, multiplayer, server
- Counter Strike disable spectator mode
- Counter Strike available memory less than 15MB
- Counter Strike: Menu not showing, entries missing
- Connection failed after 4 retries: CS Source, Counter Strike
- Change crosshair color: CSGO, CounterStrike
- How to No-Scope in Counter Strike