Forgot password and security questions

Closed
John - Jul 9, 2015 at 05:59 PM
Ambucias Posts 47310 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 10, 2015 at 05:36 AM
Hello,

I forgot the password and security questions of my gmail account. Unfortunately, I could not log on to my PC since there was problem with my 'user profile' (in fact, I don't know what happened). Hence all the passwords in the computer memory had gone. I tried to retrieve my password thru the procedure of retrieving it, but it has been sent to the alternate yahoo email account. The password of my yahoo email account also erased due to the problem with the user profile. I had tried to reinstate my user profile, but could not; the user profile was copied, but the passwords were not reinstated.

Request you to kindly help in retrieve the password of my gmail account. I've the same problem with my Yahoo email account too, but I don't know whether you can help me in that regard.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47310 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,164
Jul 10, 2015 at 05:36 AM
Hello

When was the last time you successfully accessed your account?