August 3, 2015
-
Registration date
Monday August 3, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2015
-
Hi every body plz i changed my fb name .. at 1st it was refused cos not belong to me just a strange name then after it was accepted as the new name for 4 days then fb sent me message to send it my ID i sent it photoshop at 1st TIME then my passaport in 2nd time as he asked ...after that i was trying to log in it was written this message
Thanks for your help

We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we need more help confirming your name, we'll reach out for additional documentation.
Log out
So i cannot access my fb since more than 2 wks but i receive messages posts notificstions through my email correctly till now but my fb didnt work plz plz help its important for me thx alot.

3 replies

Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
Hi

What kind of help do you wish from this Community?
Registration date
Monday August 3, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2015

I want to know what to do to open my face book account .... i tried w everything but no response
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
I believe that Facebook told you that they would examine your documents.

Just keep checking your e-mail for Fb's response. You are not the only one in this situation, there are thousands, you must be patient.

There is no magic trick.
Registration date
Monday August 3, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2015

But it was more than 2 wks & I heared it takes only 5 days maximum!!!!! If it ll work i ll wait no problem thx alot
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
12,666 >
Registration date
Monday August 3, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2015

There is nothing that can be done to force the issue.

You say that you changed the name, was it an account that you created?
Registration date
Monday August 3, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2015
>
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020

It was my account since 2009 & i changed its name w another name worked 3 days then sent me this

((Thanks for your help

We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we need more help confirming your name, we'll reach out for additional documentation.

Log Out)))
so is there hope to be back again... i can still receive posts through email also i changed my password but i can not log in for 2 wks

Thx alot dear
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
Merhaba,

It is not a surprised that Fb is asking for id. You have changed both the name and your account's password; enough to raise suspicions. Many account get hacked or people create more than one account which is not permitted.

I suggest you write to Fb again and resubmit your id. There are no magic tricks to get your account back and most functions are automated.

iyi ?anslar
Registration date
Monday August 3, 2015
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2015

I wrote for fb many times w no answer & i changed the password after i got this problem not before to make sure if my fb still works& every post event notification still comes to my email except my lovely fb??? so no solution except time & wait.. thx again freind