Account affected by malware

Closed
samuel - Aug 22, 2015 at 07:50 PM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Aug 23, 2015 at 12:13 PM
Hello,

I can't log in to my facebook account. Everytime i tried to log in, this message appears "It looks like your computer is being affected by malware. We'll help you fix the problem to keep your account secure and prevent malware from spreading to friends.
Malware is software that tries to steal personal information and causes problems when you use Facebook. Clicking or sharing links that contain spam can give your computer malware". Please suggest me how to resolve this problem.
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Aug 23, 2015 at 12:13 PM
On the initial malware message you get when logging into Facebook, click on the OK button at the bottom of the dialog. It will lead you through other elements of cleaning up your account. Most people are just posting a variation of this problem here because they close the dialog with the X in the upper-right corner of it instead of following this `wizard' Facebook uses to help you clean up.

Good Luck