- Galaxy S4
- How to close apps on galaxy s4 - Guide
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Enable the Smart Pause - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Enable Air Call Accept - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - Transfer and read ebooks on your smartphone - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Control your camera with your voice - How-To - Samsung
well, just trying to deduct the simple things first. Have you tried pushing the menu dots thing, top right hand side in the apps page? there's a show/hide feature i believe. if it's not there, go to settings>apps>swipe left to disabled apps and see if it's there. It won't let you delete built in apps, it will let you downgrade it to the factory setting though unless your phone is rooted.