Help please, VBA userform, MsgBox!

Closed
alfa_eng Posts 5 Registration date Thursday September 17, 2015 Status Member Last seen September 30, 2015 - Sep 30, 2015 at 05:41 AM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Oct 6, 2015 at 04:09 PM
Hello.

I have a userform that I use to introduce some data on excel.

Most of the data must be filled (that are textbox that the verifications dont need the information to do the calculations), because if they are not filled the rest of the worksheet cant do the verifications that I need.

When I click on the button "insert data",the textboxs that are mark with the red spot must be filled, if one of those textboxs aren't filled a msg box appears and says "Some data are missing, so the data can't be introduce on the worksheet".

So, I need to program the button insert, to only insert if the labels with the red spot are filled, and if they aren't filled to show me a msgbox.

Please, please, can anyone help me?

Thanks!
Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Oct 6, 2015 at 04:09 PM
not sure if i am getting you. seems to be that you want to validate data before you insert

so why not have a check there to see if the text box is filled. since you know what boxes needs to be filled before hand