G1

Closed
banny - Apr 8, 2009 at 12:40 AM
 juicebox26 - Aug 15, 2009 at 03:56 PM
Hello, I'm trying to figure out why the g1 can't record? Also why doesn't this phone have games or anything like that. Oh and how come when I'm texting and I receive a picture and I want to say it why doesn't it let me? Please reply I've been wondering for a month now I barely got this phone which is the g1 and I want to know how it functions.
Related:

2 responses

quinoi35 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday March 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 12, 2009 1
Apr 8, 2009 at 04:30 AM
hi,
you have not given information about the phone.
well, if it is the first generation phone, then it is quite obvious that it wont have all these applications in it.
at that time, mobile phones were very restricted in functions.
Okay so I have a g1 and for the answer below THE FIRST GENERATION ONE ISN'T LIMITED IN ANY WAY. If you want to be able to save picture all you have to do is go into your thing with all the icons and click on "market" from there you can find any app you could ever imagine. The app you need for saving pictures is called "save mms" I don't exsactly know where to find it cuz my brother did it for me though. And you can also get games and other cool things for your g1. Just download them, most of the are free, and you will find that the g1 is an awesome phone.. almost as cool as the iphone.