How to install XP in dv5-1104tu HP Pavellion

Closed
keshihba - Apr 23, 2009 at 11:36 AM
 darshu - Jul 15, 2011 at 04:35 AM
Hello,
My system is HP Pavellion dv51104tu model factory installed Vista Home Basic but wanna tried Installation for XP but failed. Tried with nlite and total command for extracting the SATA Driver for XP Professional and merged with the Original Retail Version of XP along with SP-3 but still same it reverts back with Error Msgs saying something malfunctioning.Later on Tried to intsall Vista Ultimate retailer Version same thing ...Can any one of you help me out of this problem ?
If you can then pls do this it will be very kind of you .....pls mail me at Email id removed for security

Thanks a lot
Related:

2 responses

Hello
I am having HP Pavellion dv5-1104tu laptop with configurations of :

Processor type - IntelÃ'® Coreâ?¢2 Duo Processor T5800
â?¢ 2.0 GHz, Level 2 cache 2 MB, 800 MHz FSB

Standard memory - 3072 MB DDR2 800 MHz

System features Internal drives 250 GB

LightScribe SuperMulti 8X DVDÃ'±RW with Double Layer Support

Display size
15.4â?? Diagonal WXGA High-Definition BrightView Widescreen Display

Display resolution
1280 x 800

Graphic subsystem name
IntelÃ'® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD

It comes with Factory installed VIsta Home Basic now I wanted to install XP Professional as I am not comfortable with the current OS but I am not able to install the same I tried many a times by different methods
all failed including nlite method along with ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI sata drivers . Can you pls mail me if
some solution is there at my mail id Email Id removed for security
hi i am having dv5 model & pre installed window vista but i want to install XP on this but i am nt able to install can anybody give me the solutions?????????????????????????
it is not possible to do this
RENU > asjdhf
May 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM
NO dear it possible u just need to do some efforts n eat HP ppl's head properly ..........
Ujjwal > RENU
Aug 23, 2009 at 09:54 AM
Plz tell me how to install OS Win XP in HP DV5-1102TU.plz suggest me.
hey it is possible ,,,u just search in youtube of how to integrate the hp sata drivers my cell no is Phone number removed for security
shandilya_ashu Posts 2 Registration date Thursday April 23, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2009
Apr 24, 2009 at 03:00 AM
Register on the given link within a month you can get a brand new HP laptop with win XP

http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id=1563593