Stretched screen, possible safe mode

Closed
AlmaDR Posts 2 Registration date Monday July 4, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 4, 2016 - Jul 4, 2016 at 08:32 AM
ellybrighton Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday May 4, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 2, 2016 - Jul 15, 2016 at 04:56 PM
I have done a recovery and also the msconfig route and set my boot up to Normal and still my pc is all stretched out as though in Safe Mode. Running Windows 7 Professional. When I boot up it tells me there was a problem starting c:\Program Files\HP\HP Officejet 6500 E710a-f\bin\HPStatusBL.dll I no longer have this printer scanner machine attached to my pc, we bought a new one and installed it the usual way. Could this be causing an issue the safe mode appearance issue
Related:

1 response

ellybrighton Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday May 4, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 2, 2016
Updated on Aug 8, 2022 at 05:26 AM

Carry out a fresh installation of Windows to get rid of pretty much everything from the hard disk and then install a completely new, ideally error-free Windows with brand-new DLL computer files. Naturally, if nothing at all of the earlier mentioned helps it is advisable to file format your hard disk and put in a clean Windows computer system.