Change menu language nokia c5

Closed
klauzer - Aug 2, 2016 at 03:29 PM
 klauzer - Aug 3, 2016 at 02:37 AM
Hello,

I want to change language manu in my nokia c5-00 please tell me what to do.
I have phoenix. What next:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Aug 2, 2016 at 10:45 PM
I found these instructions:

Click menu, go to tools. Tools has a spanner symbol. Its the first icon on the second line of your phone menu. Click settings. Settings, also has a spanner symbol. Its also the first icon on the second line of the Tools menu. Click General. General is the first on the list under settings. Click personalization. Personalization is also the first on the list under General. It has a paint symbol/icon with red, green and blue dots. Scroll down by pressing the down navigation button four (4) times and you will get to language. Click it and the first option on the list is "Phone language". Press it and you will see a list of your phone languages, scroll to English and select it and that would be all. Follow the above direction and you will certainly get to English language under the phone language. If you don`t find English amongst phone language, then it means you cannot change the language to English because it`s not all language that you will find under phone language. There are limited languages there.
I really appreciate your help. But my phone does not have Polish menu. And that is what I need. I only have Scandinavian languages.