Internet Download Manager, or IDM, is a software which is used to manage downloads on a system. IDM can be used to speed up downloads, using multiple download queues and batch downloading. It also supports major download protocols, such as HTTPS, FTP, or MMS. You can customise the settings of Internet Download Manager. This how-to will get into how you can change the menu language to the one of your choice.
Open IDM. Click View > Language.
Next, choose the language of your choice:
- Change language idm
- How to change idm language
- Idm change language
- Change language from Russian to English. > Forum - Laptop
- Inkscape change language > Guide
- Adobe reader change language > Guide
- Debian change language > Guide
- Opera change language > Guide
- Internet Download Manager: How to change download folder
- How to improve uTorrent download speed?
- Free Download Manager: maximize simultaneous downloads
- Upload files to MediaFire
- How to prevent auto download IDM
- Configure Internet Download Manager antivirus settings
- How to add Download Accelerator Plus Chrome Extension
- How to download MP3 music with aTube catcher?
- How to disable automatic IDM launch on startup