Dead computer after not using for some months

Closed
Sajmon Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday October 18, 2016 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016 - Oct 18, 2016 at 02:12 PM
 Sajmon - Oct 20, 2016 at 07:26 AM
Hello
I have an CPU actually I was not using for some months last day I take into my room for use
When I switch on the CPU I can't get any output on my monitor I just open CPU and rest all plugin ,ram,cmos battery ,all pin of smps but it is not ready to show output in monitor .the CPU is working very well but when I connect keyboard only blink power but not working num lock an caplocks light then also I tried but no way

Can anybody give me a solution for my issue

Kindly regards
Sajmon
Related:

1 response

R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Oct 19, 2016 at 03:52 AM
Hi Sajmon,

So right now nothing happens when you press the power button? Do the cooling fans start spinning? Are there any beeping noises from the PC? It seems that the PC cannot get energy to boot. Usually this indicates a power supply issue. Please disconnect the power cable from the tower. Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Reconnect the cable and try to turn on the PC. You should try using another power supply.

Hope this helps

Sajmon Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday October 18, 2016 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016
Oct 19, 2016 at 04:10 AM
Hi R2D2_WD,
There is no beep sound now,before it came a sound at that time I just reset ram and CMOS then sound not heard
I was also changed power code but no display
There is no dust particles on motherboard then fan is working ,really I can't find the speaker when the RAM is plucked outside there is no sound is coming
Now what do to more

Thank you for your kind reply
I hope you have any other idea to do now if it please reply me
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155 > Sajmon Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday October 18, 2016 Status Member Last seen October 19, 2016
Oct 20, 2016 at 05:15 AM
You have done pretty good job, trying to resolve the issue and you are leaving us with so few things to suggest. In my opinion this is a power supply or a motherboard issue. Those beeping sounds may have indicated a memory slot problem, but you have managed to solve it really well. The working fan may indicate that there is some power getting to the PC, but that power may not be enough. E new power supply should solve it. If it doesn’t then most probably the motherboard is not working normally. You may need to seek some more suggestions from a technician.
Many thanks for reply me
Sure I can find a good technician to solve all
Thanking you R2D2_WD