Netflix is an online streaming service that offers a large variety of media content in exchange for a small monthly fee. However, if you're hesitant to sign up for this monthly subscription service, you can try it out first during a free one-month trial period.
Note: Netflix has currently stopped offering the free trial month in some countries, although periodically they offer special promotions where you have the possibility to access this promotion for a few days. We recommend that you follow Netflix on their social networks to be aware of offers for new users.
How to sign up for free?
The first step is to select a plan. To do this, go to the Netflix site and click on the Join Free for a Month button.
Then, click View Plans, and choose from the three subscription options offered (Basic, Standard, and Premium). Once you've made your selection, click Continue.
The next step is to create your account. To do this, all you'll need is to enter an email address and password. Fill in the fields, and click Continue.
The last step is to select a method of payment. You can choose between payment by credit card or PayPal. Enter your payment information, and click Start to begin your membership. You will now be granted one-month access to Netflix's full library of media.
You can cancel your subscription at any time during the trial period up to one day before the expiration date. An email reminder will be sent to you as an extra precaution. You can also change your payment method should you wish to, this article will show you how.
How to unsubscribe to Netflix after the free trial month?
In order to unsubscribe from Netflix and not be charged anything, remember to cancel the subscription a couple of days before the next billing date. For more information click on this article.
- Netflix sign up
- Netflix trial
- Free trial netflix
- How to change your payment method on Netflix > Guide
- Netflix > Download
- Teatv netflix > Download
- Netflix.com/fixpayment [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- How to change email on netflix > Guide
- How to get the most out of Netflix: hidden films & shortcuts
- Video games on Netflix: catalog, price, and release date
- Stranger Things season 4: release date, part 2
- Watch free movies and TV shows on Netflix without an account
- Netflix subtitles font: color and size settings
- How to change the language on Netflix
- Reduce the Netflix data consumption: on phone, on PC
- How to cancel a Netflix subscription: on iPhone, iPad, PC
- Solutions to common issues with Netflix: bugs and fixes
- What is the Netflix Fast Laughs feature?
- How to watch Netflix on TV
- The best Netflix comedy movies: our selection!
- The 10 best true crime shows and movies on Netflix right now
- What is Netflix Roulette?
- What are the most viewed Netflix series: of all time, (2022)
- How to download Netflix movies: on Mac and PC
- New to Netflix: September 2022, this week
- Watch Netflix remotely: with friends, at the same time
- Films and series in 4K resolution on Netflix
- How to request movies and TV shows on Netflix
- Our selection of the best family movies on Netflix (2022)
- Netflix series based on video games: our selection!
- How to change your country on Netflix
- Our selection of the best Christmas movies on Netflix
- British series on Netflix: the 10 best ones
- The 8 best comedy series on Netflix you must watch
- Top 8 miniseries to watch on Netflix
- How to set the parental control on Netflix