Unblock Nokia XL lockscreen

Closed
ngatuuane Posts 1 Registration date Sunday 13 November 2016 Status Member Last seen 13 November 2016 - 13 Nov 2016 à 00:20
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 13 Nov 2016 à 05:32
Hi
I am in dire need with the help of unblocking my Nokia XL lockscreen.
My Nokia's password was unconsciously changed by my son to a password he does not know. I would like to unblock it without losing the data from the phone especially my messages cause they are messages that should stand for me in the court of law.
Kind Regards
Justine
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
13 Nov 2016 à 05:32
Greetings,

I would love to help you, but you must be able to prove that you are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. Everyday mobiles are stolen, although you may be honest, we do not wish to help potential criminals.

Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:

https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards

Regards

Moderator