- HP Oficejet 7590 All in One
- How to unlock touchpad on hp laptop - How-To - Laptop computer
- Hp laptop camera not working - How-To - Laptop computer
- Hp computer will not turn on but fans are running - How-To - Monitor
- Restore factory settings hp laptop - How-To - Hardware
- Spacebar not working on hp laptop ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
hye there, this is the only way to do it with HP scanners... depending on the HP software you are using!
So I may be able to scan multiple pages with different software? Any idea what software? For the project I have to do I really need to be able to scan multiple pages; otherwise it will take me forever to finish! Thanks for your help:)
If you use the Irfanview software at https://www.irfanview.com/ you can use the "Acquire/Batch Scanning" option to scan multiple pages. I have a OJ 7590 and have used Irfanview to do this. It's got quite a few options for doing the scanning as well as manipulating the scans.