EXCEL FORMULAS

Closed
TMASON97550 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday January 10, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2017 - Jan 10, 2017 at 05:12 PM
TMASON97550 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday January 10, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2017 - Jan 10, 2017 at 06:12 PM
HI,
I NEED HELP WITH CREATING A FORMULA FOR A SPREAD SHEET. THE WORK BOOK HAS THREE SHEETS (UNITS, COMPONENTS, LOADLIST). IN THE UNITS SHEET SETS OF ITEMS ARE SELECTED, THEN THE COMPONENTS SHEET TALLIES UP ALL ITEMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE SETS SELECTED FROM SHEET 1. MY COMPONENTS SHEET HAS 300+ ITEMS ON IT, I WANT ONLY THE ITEMS THAT GET TALLIED TO AUTOMATICALLY PORT OVER TO THE LOADLIST SHEET. THIS IS GOING TO BE USED BY CREWS IN THE FIELD TO SEND IN LISTS FOR HARDWARE, SO I NEED THE WORK BOOK TO DO THIS ACTION ITSELF. THERE ARE 6 COLUMNS (A- PART #, B- DESCRIPTION, C-QUANTITY, REPEAT FOR G, H, I) I WANT ALL THREE CELLS ASSOCIATED TO PORT OVER. CAN ANYONE HELP, THANKS.
Related:

2 responses

We sure can, if you weren't yelling at us!

We are volunteers. We do not create turn key solutions. Where are you stuck? Post what you have already written, and we can help!
It's kind of fun to do the impossible! -Walter Elias Disney
TMASON97550 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday January 10, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2017
Jan 10, 2017 at 05:59 PM
I wasn't yelling, just speaking in all CAPS lol. Ok, first how do I link what i have to here. Please forgive me here, when you ask where i'm stuck, well if it has a keyboard, circuits and a screen, I'm stuck. lol I appreciate your volunteer work. I have the first 2 sheets working, unfortunately they are on my work computer, but I have it saved on my home computer, just not as up to date. What i have will still show what i'm doing and what i need help with. As far as my research has got me is i probably need to write a macros formula. help me with linking this and I'll show you, thanks.
TMASON97550 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday January 10, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2017
Jan 10, 2017 at 06:12 PM
Copy of Copy of PA LIST - NEW SYSTEM (61348).xls
Hey i think I figured it out.