I tried to logon to 192.168.I.I as recommended, but got a fail

Closed
richardwalter Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 10 November 2016 Status Member Last seen 17 January 2017 - Updated by ac3mark on 17/01/17 at 06:23 PM
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 - 17 Jan 2017 à 11:55
Hi,
This is my first post, so please be kind if the post is not placed in the right location.
My home gateway / vivid wireless "4G" account is a few years old, but it seems that the speed is getting slow more often, which is quite frustrating.
Looking on the forum, it is recommended to have a look at RSSI and CINR parameters, so I tried to logon to 192.168.I.I as recommended, but got a fail -1 error when entering logon details.
Can you please help?
Thanks.

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
17 Jan 2017 à 11:55
It's 192.168.1.1 not I.I