Ableton, reason, FL etc

Solved/Closed
eric_deep Posts 12 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 1, 2008 - Mar 3, 2008 at 01:10 PM
 apx - Jul 11, 2009 at 04:22 PM
Hi, I was passing by this forum, i'm dj & producer and i was wondering if anyone here uses ableton, reason or FL here all amateur of progressive house are welcomed so as we can help each other...
Related:

4 responses

yogui7 Posts 132 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 28
Mar 3, 2008 at 01:14 PM
hello mr dj i used reason and i can definitely say that ableton is far behind, ableton is good to begin but to sound more professional i suggest reason. Cheers eric!
FL is rubbish... Reason has a professional sound 4 sure... and Ableton isn't far behind Reason, they both have pros and cons, to create a sample reason is amazing, but if u really want creative freedom reason is the way all the way, i rewire reason in to my ableton, best of both worlds... its really comes down to learning how to use the programs...
manishbadola Posts 1 Registration date Saturday January 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 4, 2009
Jan 4, 2009 at 12:39 PM
Fl studio is damn cool....!
Reason can't link with VST plugins. That is a great hindrance. Propellerheads is coming out with 'Record' in the near future, which will increase Reasons abilities, but I don't think it'll get VST support. I would rewire reason into a program like Ableton and gain a greater amount of flexibility. I've used reason for many years. But, I have recently started using Ableton because I enjoy the quality of the VST plugins.