Bypass google verification recover password without security

Closed
Sambonedaking Posts 1 Registration date Saturday 25 February 2017 Status Member Last seen 25 February 2017 - 25 Feb 2017 à 05:10
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 25 Feb 2017 à 05:21
Forgot what gmail I set my HTC 526 up with now my phone has been reset and I can't get past the Google account verification also didn't put a back up account or phone number down but I remember my gmail
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
25 Feb 2017 à 05:21
Greetings,

We would love to help you, but you must be able to prove that you are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. Everyday mobiles are stolen, although you may be honest, we do not wish to help potential criminals.

Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:

https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards

Regards