WinRAR download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
WinRAR is a very popular program designed to compress and decompress any file. It is fast, versatile, and easy to use.
What is WinRAR?
WinRAR is one of the most popular file archiver utilities worldwide. It provides many features both for mainstream users via its graphical interface, while it can also be operated using the command line. WinRAR is easy to use, fast, versatile, and secure.
What are the key features of WinRAR?
- Compressions: WinRAR technology is able to choose the best compression method depending on the type of data you want to compress. Moreover, WinRAR is really fast and able to split your files into separated and lighter archives to better manage them, and is also able to create self-extracting (SFX) archives. Another detail is that it supports Unicode file names.
- Decompression: WinRAR is also lightning fast when it comes to decompressing your archives. Moreover, it is able to recover damaged files.
- Drag&drop: It might be a small detail but you can add any new files to existing archives or decompress files by dragging and dropping them.
- Backup: If you have to deal with file versioning and backup, WinRAR features advanced backup options, time-stamped files, and previous file version retention.
- Supported formats: WinRAR supports all the most popular compression formats, including RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z, and 7-Zip. In addition, WinRAR can extract the information contained in RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, ACE, UUE, JAR, LZH, TAR, GZ, TAR.GZ, BZ2, TAR.BZ2, ISO, 7Z, Z, etc.
- Virus scan and compliance: WinRAR comes with a built-in virus scanner to help prevent corrupted archives from being unpacked. Additionally, it also admins control over passwords to protect data and prevent accidental archive modifications.
- Security: You will be able to encrypt your archives with a password as WinRAR features Military-grade AES 256-bit encryption technology that password protects archives including all metadata. It is pretty convenient to make sure you can share your encrypted archive securely.
- Password Manager: If you have to manage lots of different passwords for your archives, you can use the WinRAR password manager to help you keep track of strong (but hard to remember) passwords.
- Languages: WinRAR is available in over 40 different languages.
How to use WinRAR?
- Once installed and launched, you can start creating or opening a RAR archive.
- If you need to, you can also learn how to split files into multiple archives.
Is it free?
This is a WinRAR free trial version that expires after 40 days. After it expires, you can purchase it on the publisher's website.
Is it safe?
- Win.rar 64 bit
- Winrar download
- Win.rar 64
- Winrar password unlocker > Download - Password management
- Winrar password protect > Guide
- Winrar history > Guide
- Download subway surfers pc winrar > Download - Platform
- Winrar mac > Guide