I forgot my password, inactive phone # know security questions

Closed
Anemika - Apr 10, 2017 at 10:24 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 10, 2017 at 04:58 PM
Hello,

I need to access my old yahoo mail account however, I forgot the password. Probably because I no longer use it but it's the mail that I use to sign up for facebook and a game so I need something from there. I swear I had placed security questions there and I know the answers. The phone number connected to that account is no longer active/expired because I switched to a new phone and the mobile company already deactivated it due to inactivity (still have the old phone and sim card here).

My problem is that when I used the sigb in helper, it only shows options where I need to access the email that I want to access and the deactivated phone. It won't ask me the security questions. My current yahoo mail is also using that email as recovery email. Without that email, my current email (good thing I haven't forgotten the password on this one) won't have a recovery mail except for my new number.

Dammit, Yahoo. If this doesn't work, I guess I just have to let go of those accounts or update my email for my facebook and games account. Bummer.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Apr 10, 2017 at 04:58 PM
You have posted your question on CCM.net, we have no business connections with Yahoo