- Empty Files when transferred to a 2TB flash drive
- Files become corrupted when copied to flash drive ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Transfer music cd to flash drive - Guide
- I can't see my files on my flash drive - Guide
- Unable to play videos transferred to flash drive ✓ - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Flash drive that doesn't play movies - Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
It's possible that you bought a counterfeit drive that does not have the advertised storage space. These type drives are programmed to display large storage space but might have only 100 MB of real storage. The drive electronics are programmed to accept large data files but not actually record the data. I suggest you try to return the product.