I don't think I can be helped but here goes

Closed
MartinWalsh Posts 2 Registration date Monday April 24, 2017 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2017 - Apr 24, 2017 at 01:38 PM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 24, 2017 at 05:01 PM
I was recently logged out of Facebook and I think my email address has been removed. I say this because when I try to recover it I'm sent to a page saying first I must gain access to one of the listed emails on my account. Only thing is the list is blank (see photo)

When I'm sent a code to recover I don't get it and there appears to be no option to send SMS and on top of that I no longer have access to the phone number on my fb account.

If anyone can help I would be internally greatfull

Thanks

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 24, 2017 at 05:01 PM
No, sir, no offense. It is just that Posters think we have some magic button. If you notice, every single FB post, encourages the poster to go to FB!

No sweat here!! We like to spend our time with actual technical issues, and solving technical roadblocks!
Blocked Profile
Apr 24, 2017 at 04:48 PM
Ok, well what has FB siaid about it. You have posted on CCM.NET, and we have NOTHING to do with FB!
Have FUN with that!
MartinWalsh Posts 2 Registration date Monday April 24, 2017 Status Member Last seen April 24, 2017
Apr 24, 2017 at 04:54 PM
Well i noticed other people asking questions about fb and this forum has a section for Facebook and as Facebook doesn't do anything about technical problems I thought I'd try my luck n see if someone had knowledge they'd like to share. It appears I've offended you in some way and for that I'm truly sorry. Just a thought though, with nothing helpful to say why say anything at all?