Cannot open flash drive and hang

Closed
Shamrock666 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday May 4, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 4, 2017 - May 4, 2017 at 04:24 AM
Arkron511 Posts 13 Registration date Friday May 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 6, 2017 - May 5, 2017 at 08:33 PM
Hello,

When i plug in my flash drive into my laptop it hang after i double click my flash drive.i trying plugging out my flash drive and everything back to normal no hang.i tried going into diskpart still freezing..could my flash drive infected by virus?pls help..tyvm

Related:

1 response

Arkron511 Posts 13 Registration date Friday May 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 6, 2017
Updated on May 5, 2017 at 08:35 PM
Hi, If you suspect it has virus you could just scan it with an Antivirus Software. If you are using Windows. You could try right clicking the flash drive and click properties and go to tools in the menu tab, and below error checking, Click on check. Windows then will scan the drive for errors. Windows will then repair the drive if it detects any errors in the drive. If you could not right click it you could install a third party drive repair application online. If you are using Linux or Mac, I can't help you, I never used these operating systems before.