Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7151 - 7200 of about 9,830
  • Auto Populate cells from bottom to top vba Closed

Hello, i would like write a vba script to fills the blank cells with the value of the cell directly below it starting from top to bottom with a loop...

lin | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copy Paste Row To A New Worksheet Closed

Hi everyone i am stuck with this problem, i have 40 lines in my excel spreadsheet..how can i do a macro that it will copy and ...

lin | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Retaining similar values in cells Closed

Hello, I need a solution with retaining similar values in excel sheets. I have a list of words like: Mount Prospect IL Multi-Family Mortgages M...

ExcelDoubts | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • MS EXCEL Closed

Hello, I want to know whether a particular information from one excel sheet can automatically get copied in the other one as soon as a particular cr...

Naren | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Autofill macro for different data cells Closed

Hello, I am looking to create a macro that will enable autofilling different rows with the data in the top cell. Here is an example: Row ...

Mike | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Create a macro to format a column Solved/Closed

Greetings, I am not a programmer but I know how to create basic macros that would perform simple repeated tasks in a fixed range within a sheet. ...

Vivian | Latest reply: Vivian Aug 20, 2010
    3 replies
  • Macro to delete duplicate items -Help please Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro to delete the row that has a word at the biginnig and the same word at the end. Example: MIA/SFO/MIA ...

Carlos | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    5 replies
  • lost information on Excel after saving it Closed

Hello, I have lost all my work that I have entered into Excel after saving it in Excel 97-2003 Workbook. How can I get the information back? I h...

IT Dee | Latest reply: cha_mps Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel: date+1 year? Closed

Hello, I am trying to set up a simple way to let my excel illiterate boss have a simple way of knowing when a list of products need to be updated. So...

sheldons86 | Latest reply: richardb Aug 19, 2010
    5 replies
  • Connected to the Internet but Browsers Won't Closed

Hello, For the past couple of days, my computer has not let me get onto the internet when I open my browsers. The computer will be connected to th...

VVV21 | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • To format columns based upon value in a cell Closed

Hello, I want to make a leave tracker in Excel 2007 for the employees of my project. I am designing it per day per month basis. In that I want all t...

Teesta | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    5 replies
  • Excel: Retrieve rows based on string search Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a fairly simple piece code (or so I thought) to do the following: In column A on sheet1 in my Excel workbook, I have s...

Dennis | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to make add cells together after a partic Closed

Hello, I am setting up a checkbook ledger in Excel. I am trying to figure out how to make a cell add after the first day of the month. The D2-...

super_probie | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to compare two columns in two worksheets Closed

Hello, i need a macro code that can compare two columns in two excel files as : File1 ...

rukanah | Latest reply: daveez Aug 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • Create Excel worksheets-week days of a month Closed

Hello, I need code to generate new workbook pages in an Excel spreadsheet - one for every week day of a particular month. -Sue Configu...

sesdaile | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 Closed

Hello, I have a spread that has a column for dates however my boss just typed the date, with no formatting in that cell. The formatting is "Genera...

Cameron | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Merging 2 Excel Sheets Closed

Hello, I have run a report from our system into excel and would like it to populate a different Excel spreadsheet template that I have made up. ...

TuRT | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro to Copy and Paste to new sheet Closed

Hello, Im not great with excel macros and VBA so bear with me. I want to create a macro that will Copy and then paste the current highlighted s...

Nicklt | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Problem with VBA code Closed

Hello Lets say I want the value of the cell defined by row "Banana" and column "Old". You can abviously tell it is the value "40", but how...

Ruben | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel code need to conditionally copy rows Closed

Hi there, I have a spreadsheet with many worksheets which are task lists for each of our clients (e.g. CTC). Each sheet has a 'who' column (starts...

Vopenshaw | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Auto fill based on criteria Closed

Hello, I am looking for some help. I have a current excel worksheet that has: a1=tech name, b1=address, c1=zip. We have to manually look up the zip a...

mcorrea | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    4 replies
  • excel issue Closed

Hello, I have a problem that if i have excel sheet of 20 rows and 200 columns and i want to perform some function like comparing each entry with ...

sanober | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    4 replies
  • Excel macro help for a noob Closed

Hello, I need to create a macro that copies cells A1:R1 from "Workbook 1, Sheet1" to cells C24:T24 in "Workbook 2, Sheet 3". Weekly "Workbook 1"...

CJ | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • date excel userform's textbox Closed

Hello, i have a problem in excel userform's textbox(txtDateofBirth) if date of birth is between 01/01/1981 to 01/01/1991 then msgbox show "Adult"...

AKS | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula to copy and paste cell data? Closed

I enter customer orders in my excel invoice worksheet. I would like for excel to automatically copy and paste (dump) the orders from my invoice worksh...

excel_2010 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel formula to copy over hyperlink? Closed

Hello, I've been working at this for awhile trying to find a formula that would allow me to do this: I have this formula : =IF(LEN(Master!D13)...

k-rock | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel - IF Functions Closed

Hi , I made a forumlua that finds the difference between the date of one cell against todays date to get the total number of days that have gone p...

Cde | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel HELP Closed

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to program a specific function in Excel. I need to create a spreadsheet that will select the next later date...

Jon | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • vba on command button to check blank cells? Closed

Hello, I have the following code on click of a command button, but i want it to check to see if certain cells are blank and error message if there...

JR | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • VBA CODE copy that data from one sheet to uno Closed

Dear Expert, With reference to macro i have a question, is there any vba code which can copy that data from one sheet to unother sheet after evr...

Santosh | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Please help me with the macro code Closed

Hello, Please provide me with the macro code for the following problem ,as I am new to excel macro i have four columns Batch No,Title,Query,Asse...

asokan | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Auto insert 'x' rows depending on value 'y' Closed

Hi, I have an excell spreadsheet that contains a table. I want to be able to insert a given number of rows dependant on the value inserted to a part...

nephilim3uk | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    6 replies
  • Excel row sorting question Closed

Hello, I'm a very basic excel user. I am trying to create a workbook that has seperate sheets that track different things for the same people. I w...

Mike | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • if condition in excel Closed

Hello, i want to implement the IF condition in Excel,the logic is if my sales entry is of A type then dedudct 16%sales tax on total sale and if my sa...

nadia | Latest reply: prashant Aug 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel, filling in cell values automatically Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets in Excel 2007 and am trying to automatically fill in cells in worksheet two based on values in the first worksheet. A...

as79 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 16, 2010
    4 replies
  • text help in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i need to get 2 text cells on sheet 1 to list in 1 cell on page 2 any help would be cool with me since i am new to this neet thing called e...

larry | Latest reply: larry Aug 16, 2010
    3 replies
  • excel message box Closed

Hello, Im sure this has been answered before, but I'm having trouble finding it. I want a message box to pop up every time a cell in a column (...

reevsey23 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • I am deleting the Excel files through LAN co Closed

hello, I am deleting the Excel files through LAN connection from onther system its very important data's how i can recover the dox, anybody can help...

spy | Latest reply: spy Aug 14, 2010
    3 replies
  • How do I select a row in a macro Closed

I have a simple problem, how do I write a macro that will simply select what ever row I click on? I simply want to be able to click on a row, run my m...

Dreamer | Latest reply: aquarelle Aug 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • VLOOKUP in other worksheet (date) Solved/Closed

Hello, Attached please find the reference file. https://authentification.site/files/23765947/sort.xls I am doing a VLOOKUP from sheet 1 to she...

carman | Latest reply: carman Aug 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro using Visual Basic - Newbie Closed

Hello all, I'm a complete newbie to macro's and am hoping there is someone out there generous enough to offer some help, because I'm confused! B...

adieaw1983 | Latest reply: foxtrothound Aug 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help with Excel please Solved/Closed

Hi I have an excel spreadsheet with two columns in A is a list of codes, and in B a list of names containing the codes in a string A ...

Bob | Latest reply: Bob Aug 12, 2010
    4 replies
  • copy entry from each worksheet to new sheet Solved/Closed

Hello friends, After reading some very useful suggestions. I thought of posting my problem, hoping i'll find a solution I have a workbook which...

ishi | Latest reply: ishi Aug 12, 2010
    9 replies
  • Excel Absolute Reference? Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.7 I have cells A1:A5 as "5, 10, 15, 20, 25" respectively. I want to make cells C1:G1, ref...

gr | Latest reply: gr Aug 11, 2010
    4 replies
  • How do I keep a range with copy paste macro Closed

Hello, I have a macro assigned to a button which copies a selection of rows in my excel worksheet & pastes it in the next blank row below. This macro ...

mam | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Browsers all stop. Router is fine. Solved/Closed

Hello, Recently, without installing any new software, my browsers all eventually stop. Firefox is my main, and would be the first to fall after abo...

Spaceweed | Latest reply: onejohn512 Aug 10, 2010
    16 replies
  • Copy filtered data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello, Can you please provide me the macro code so that I cancopy and paste the filtered data from sheet one to sheet 2, without selecting any oth...

Ali | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy column from one excel file to another Closed

Hello, I have fifty column in a excel file. problem is that i want to import one column from that file into another excel file at a specified lo...

chander | Latest reply: Trowa Aug 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • I lost the backward arrow on internet browser Closed

Hello, I lost my back arrow on the browser , any one can help ???

Dalia | Latest reply: king.mac56 Aug 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • unable to browse the net on pc Closed

Hello, i'm ram, i have pc and laptop. When i'm plug the cable modem on my laptop it's can browse the net. But the same cable modem unplug from laptop ...

ram | Latest reply: king.mac56 Aug 10, 2010
    1 reply