Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7201 - 7250 of about 9,830
  • Excel averaging cell range Closed

Hello, I'm working in Excel 2007 and I need to calculate the average value of cells in column D whose values in column C are within a specific threh...

cj | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel If question.... Closed

Hello, I need help with an excel spreadsheet and an IF statement. I have 5 columns with numbers from 0 through 9. If the value in the cell is "0...

nurseydiamond | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Enter userform data in new worksheet Closed

Hello, I am trying to save textbox value in the new worksheet each time I click on command button and name the sheets as day1, day2,day3 so on ....

tomy73 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro for copying data to a new worksheet Closed

Hello, I need a Macro to copy data to a new worksheet the condition is IF any data is same in "F"column then the entire subsequent rows should be ...

johnsource | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro to insert next template 2 rows after th Closed

Hello, Hi, I'm trying to create an automated wire frame builder in Excel 2003 that will allow people to show me how they would like webpages to...

Kieran | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel User Form Closed

Hello, I created an user form with three combo boxes, five text boxes and two command buttons. This form will be used as a data entry template. On...

Kizzy | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Mirror Many Random Cells at Excel Closed

Hello, i'm a data entry,,,Eh,, i have a sheet with 720 number of different items... and i get a paper with 40 items per day but those ite...

aymaniz | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    9 replies
  • Excel - Multiple Variables, Multiple Returns Closed

Hi, I've been driving myself crazy on excel trying to figure out a formula to calculate the responses for a test. Here's what I need it to do: I...

ELearner | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help with a conditional macro? Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to use VBA to check whether an M appears in column B and then, if it does, paste the information from that row (Columns A thr...

Steve | Latest reply: Steve Aug 7, 2010
    4 replies
  • Excel Formula Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi, What is the formula for the following: If A1 = Yes, B1 = Green & populat...

Danjbaker | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • sound not play on browser Closed

Hello, i have a problem with my audio device , i means my s/m sounds are work properly, vlc, media player............etc, play sound. but intern...

ashu | Latest reply: shiya Aug 7, 2010
    2 replies
  • go to next page in word doc using VBA code Solved/Closed

Hello, Can any one tell me how go to next page in microsoft word doc using Excel Vba + macro code

Bagmita | Latest reply: VBA guru Aug 6, 2010
    7 replies
  • Need Help With Macro Closed

Hello, I have attached a sample of what I would like done. https://authentification.site/files/23532726/SAMPLE.xls Configuration: Window...

Neo | Latest reply: Neo Aug 6, 2010
    6 replies
  • Transfer numbers from one work sheet to anoth Closed

Hello, i have woork book with a cost sheet on page 1 and a quote on page 2 a bill of materials on page 3 and so on.I wish to set the work book up so t...

Peter | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro for getting information from a report Closed

Hi I have a report in excel. I want to extract the data from that report to another worksheet with much consolidated information. For example, ...

Kamal Hassan | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 6, 2010
    4 replies
  • Spliting lines of data in a cell into columns Closed

Hello, I would like to know how can I go about extracting lines of data in each cell of a partocular column and split them into various columns. ...

fanfan | Latest reply: Trowa Aug 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copy rows until meet given line Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to split one spreadsheet into several spreadsheets. The splitting has to be done when a certain value is found. I need to mo...

Stix | Latest reply: Stix Aug 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • Background picture in excel 2007 Closed

Hi Can anybody tell me how to put a background picture on only the section where you working in say A1 to J55? When i put the picture in it fill the ...

Gouws | Latest reply: wahla Aug 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • Macro to change value of 1 cell to another Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that contains colums that have a value of true or false. I want to change all the true values to the column title i...

tindall | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • email reminders from my excel tracking sheet Closed

Hello, I need to notify folks when their credentials are about to expire and heard I can set up my excel spreadsheet to automatically send email not...

MMc | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • combine sheets - different size n shape Closed

Hello, i need help to combine two sheets in the same document by VBA scripts. My 2 worksheets have very similar format (same column numbers, same he...

carman | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • Insert 2 rows, copy the formula.VBA HELP Pls Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a huge file to work on. Please help me with a VBA that does the following for the entire sheet (until the last row) 1) Whenever y...

Jenny | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • Where is my browser Closed

Hello, does anyone know what happened to my firefox browser im tring to google back as my home page but i cant find the browser! Configuration:...

geedee | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Match two columns and copy specific cells Closed

Hello, I know this has been asked many times over, but I am at a stumbling point and haven't been ale to get past so any help would be appreciated...

LutzCoyote | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • VBA macro-move to cell underneath the button Solved/Closed

Hello, I want my VBA macro to move to the cell 'underneath' the particular button that is being pressed. (I have a series of buttons down the page, e...

Alli | Latest reply: Liam Aug 4, 2010
    9 replies
  • Excel 2007 Conditional Formatting Closed

Hello, I work in a school and want to keep track of certain events by date and student. For example if Student A, go on a visit I on say June 1st...

DC | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 3, 2010
    3 replies
  • EXCEL DATE FORMULA (TRICKY) Closed

Hello, I am facing a typical problem for which I need a workaround in Excel. Our financial system (legacy software) gives us a report of our total...

Abbas | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 3, 2010
    18 replies
  • Macro cell references Closed

Hi there I need to create a macro to increment a cell by one each time it is run... However, the way this will work will be a button (with the M...

Liam | Latest reply: Liam Aug 2, 2010
    2 replies
  • Width & Merge Cells Solved/Closed

Hello, I Have 1 WorkSheet In Which There Are Too Many Sub Sheets. I Want The Width & Merge Cells Of Sheet1 In To All Sheets. But I Dont Need The ...

Game Start Now | Latest reply: Game Start Now Aug 2, 2010
    15 replies
  • Excel comparison question Closed

Hello, Here's my problem: I have 2 columns that contain around 90% same but 10% different values (column A starts from second row A2, column B ...

dare05 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 2, 2010
    6 replies
  • Matching 2 columns in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I've got 2 columns of data- I'm trying to see if there's a match between the data in Column A with Column B- if the data is in Column B somewhe...

alaisa | Latest reply: alaisa Aug 2, 2010
    2 replies
  • I would really appreciate this Excel Help! Closed

Hello, I have Sheet 1 & Sheet 2 Sheet 1 = contains a list of clients and the total of USD entered each day Sheet 2 = contains the list of cl...

ghannouge | Latest reply: Game Start Now Aug 2, 2010
    7 replies
  • Macro that increase previous cell Closed

Hi, Can I get help in creating macro that adds up 1 to reference cell. The reference cell will start with letters such as LT. In other word if the ...

bob | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy specific cells from sheet1 to data sheet Closed

Hello, Iam new here, if somebody could give me a hand with a sort of code, that would be great. I want to copy the next cells (B5, C3, E15) loc...

Lui | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 2, 2010
    3 replies
  • excel Closed

Hello, i have a one master excel workbook and 120 sourse books with only one sheet(file type: text). I want to updated master file by details in s...

chandani | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 2, 2010
    2 replies
  • I need help to merge 2 macros VBA CODE Closed

Hello, I need help to merge 2 macros. Bascially, after "MACRO1" finishes running in File 1 ( macro 1 itself located in file 1), i want excel to ru...

carman | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • can vba return excel cell value with formats Closed

Hello, I have entered text "ABCDEFGHI" into an Excel cell. I have changed the font of "DEF" to bold. Is there a way for VBA to return the value in the...

abandonedfriend | Latest reply: Nosi Aug 1, 2010
    3 replies
  • EXCEL 2007 Closed

Hello, I have two excel 2007 files. Both files have same columns but different dates. What I need to do is to compare the data in both files...

p040775 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 30, 2010
    7 replies
  • Excell Question Closed

Hello, what excel formula should i use for the date to be automatically input on a cell when typing a dollar amount on another cell.

JerseyGirl | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • Vba excel problem Closed

Hello, Does anyone know the vba to do the following: On command button select - cell A3 = (1st of next month) - cell A4 = (14th of the month...

Pm | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel help Closed

Hello, How do i duplicate rows in excel based on a condition. e.g. name count aa 3 bb 1 i wish to ...

mm | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • Compare 2 data sets in excel Closed

Hello everybody, this is the scenario: I have 2 spectrometers that aquire data. I need to compare the aquired data and in order to do so I wand to...

Evilseed | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro: copy paste certain columns to... Closed

Hello everyone, I am very new to Excel VBA and could use some help with a macro design!! :) I already looked a bit around but could not find the...

ellendms | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 30, 2010
    5 replies
  • problem in excel userform Closed

Hello, My english is not good so sorry in advance i have some problem in excel userform please give me solution. check this link https://a...

Chakresh | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • comparing two different excel sheets Closed

Hi I need ahelp in comparing two sheets of excel. First sheet columns containing two additional columns when compare to Second sheet(other column n...

Hem | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • Compare two Columns and return a value Closed

Hello, I have these columns now the problem is how can I make a formula or macro to search from column its counterpart value on column b and retur...

Mark | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • vba help Closed

Hello, i am working in workbook A.I want to extract data from a particular sheet in workbook B say the name of the sheet is 'xyz'.please help me w...

doooode | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • Deleting and keeping rows in same Macro Closed

Hi, I'm working on a Macro to keep rows if it meets two conditions, see below. Then I want the macro to look at all the rows again and delete the o...

Jess | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 28, 2010
    17 replies
  • Count visible&non visible rows on filter Closed

Hello, I want to count all the visible and non visible rows even when data is filtered. Currently using SUMPRODUCT(($E$2:$E$15="Incident")*SUBTOTAL...

Gouws | Latest reply: Gouws Jul 28, 2010
    2 replies
  • freebrowsing Closed

Hello,hw can i download freedom software and its configuration

lukiano | Latest reply: Adejinmi Jul 27, 2010
    2 replies