Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7251 - 7300 of about 9,830
  • Excel help Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an excel worksheet with cells filled with strings of text like this... CAS [354-24-5], 99% I'd like to search a vertical c...

ceejaydee | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 27, 2010
    3 replies
  • More than 3 conditional formats in Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I am working with an Excel spreadsheet, and need the cell background in one column to change to red if its value is within a range of numbers...

Trevin | Latest reply: Trevin Jul 26, 2010
    6 replies
  • Moving data from columns into rows Closed

Hello, I have data that is in two rows in excel such as this: 3/1/09 Joe Sick John Black hotdog 47 y/o ID # 123-09-638...

Terry | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Fill cells based on the value of other cell Closed

Hi, Please can you help providing macro for the below query.. If I enter a value in a cell say for example I have entered '2' in B4, i want 2 c...

avanti | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Paste one excel sheet data to other sheet Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 I want to copy set of one excel sheet columns to a specified range of other excel sheet column...

Ankit | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • macro and formula Closed

Hello, I need help to be able to create a macro which for example will use the following formula: =sum(d1+f1 -1), the result is in g1, now I wa...

hephzibah | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel 2003 - Change Row Colour with VBA Solved/Closed

Hi, hope somebody can help I've got a spreadsheet when I need to change the row colour dependent on the data entered into a particular cell. The...

StevieB | Latest reply: StevieB Jul 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • Can't find excel formula Closed

Hello, i have been trying to find a formula for my excel spredsheets. i thought the Formula should be =ifE3

korky | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • CONDITIONAL COPY TO NEW SHEET Closed

I'm working on a Excel file with three sheets. All have the same colums, just different sheet names. The last two colums for each sheet reflect the ...

ball_four | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • My EXCEL formula isn't working, why? Closed

Hello, Why won't my formula return my total # count? Here's the problem.... Column A Column B Column C Column D ...

TJ | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • EXCEL Conditional Format VBA - Colors & Fonts Closed

Hello everyone. First of all, thanks a lot for your help and input. I have been looking all over the web to find the code for the following (i am a...

naxegso | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 23, 2010
    7 replies
  • Import webpage data into Excel spreadsheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I am attempting to import the web page data from "http://bet1.hkjc.com/racing/pages/odds_wp.aspx?date=19-10-2008&venue=HV&raceno=1&lang=en" th...

Jeffrey | Latest reply: stuccohound Jul 23, 2010
    23 replies
  • Open excel file into worksheet of open workbk Solved/Closed

Hello, MS Excel 2000, VBA I'd like to be able to open a file directly into a new worksheet of an open workbook, thus adding the new sheet in the...

hedles | Latest reply: Fetzel Jul 23, 2010
    4 replies
  • Excel Formula Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a formula to accomplish the following. 5 + years => 15 10 + years => 20 15 + years => 25 20 + years => 30 eg. say I was h...

Neo | Latest reply: Neo Jul 23, 2010
    10 replies
  • Comparing two values on spreedsheet Closed

Hello, I have to sheets (Sheet1 and Sheet2), Sheet1 contains ID_Numbers and Lastname, Sheet2 contains ID_Numbers only, I want to compare ID_Number...

Sparks | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 23, 2010
    3 replies
  • How to transfer four column data in two rows Closed

Hello, I am new member for this forum I required help to resolve following detailed issue in excel sheet I have one query for Excel sheet ...

hemant_pang23 | Latest reply: boston.guy22 Jul 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • one row items transfer in to two rows Closed

Hello, I have one query for Excel sheet I have in one row A B C D E F G H which I want to transfer in to two columns like A B C D ...

Hemant | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • macro Closed

Hello, How to concatenate two different cell values paste into single cell Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

chitu | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 22, 2010
    2 replies
  • Inserting certain number of rows Closed

Hello, I need to insert a certain number of rows in between two adjacent rows for set of 400 rows Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

Kids | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • Find and replace chars within a cell (Macro) Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a macro to find specific characters ("_", "*", "/" etc) and then replace them with a specific outcome. withing a ran...

JJ | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Help Closed

Hello All, I need a litle help, When I read a bar code with 31 chars (numeric and alpha numeric) at an excel cell I need that it jumps to the next...

Niwman | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macros to filter data based on two criteria Closed

Hello, I'm completely new in Macros programming, I would be approciated if you can help to resolve one task with filtering. I know how works adva...

Soulver | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • add rows Closed

Hello, My name is Nilin and am from chennai. I have a data like below : A1 B1 C1 D1 A2 B2 C2 D2 A3 B3 C3 D3 I would need a ma...

nilin | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro for copying different rows Closed

Hello to all I would like to copy automatically different rows that have the same numbers at column A to different sheets at a time - then the resu...

ERICIOS | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • i want to change excel arabic to englich Closed

Hello, I have the same thing problem, I download arabic excel and word and I cannot understand all, how can I change or convert to english? if I downl...

luz | Latest reply: XXX Jul 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • What excel formula do I need for this? Closed

Hello, I am trying to summarize the number of projects being processed everyday and i want to determine how many projects are approved, hold and r...

Pichuskin | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 21, 2010
    8 replies
  • Excel multiple formulas? Closed

Hello, Not sure if it is possible to use multiple formulas but here is the question. Column M has a value that I would like to round to the nea...

Prototype | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel problem solve Closed

Hello, I am a solder of Bangladesh Army. My job office work. My question, A excel work view to MSword. Example I write some word that is ''230...

Corporal Md ... | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 20, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel Closed

Hello, I have a spread sheet with 6 columns of merged cells with 3 rows of data per merged column. I need to analyze the data, so I unmerged th...

rick | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Match colums from sheets Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two sheets - S1 and S2. In S1 are colums A and B. In S2 are columns B and C. I want to join columns A and C using colums B (which is...

icicici | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 20, 2010
    2 replies
  • COMPARE COLUMNS IN EXCEL Closed

Hello, I have 2 worksheets regarding (4) columns: Column A B C D How do I compare what's in Column A (Worksheet 1) with what's on (Wo...

Jessica | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 20, 2010
    2 replies
  • Macro to extract data based on dates Closed

Hello, Im a newbie to Excel couldnt find what I could accomplish I have a sheet with 4 different coloums with Sheet containing Raw data depen...

nksoni | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Conect PC to Internet via mobile phonebrowser Closed

Hello, How can I conect my desktop PC to Internet via mobile phone browser . I dont have Internet on my desktop PC and I want to use the Internet br...

boban | Latest reply: boban Jul 20, 2010
    2 replies
  • EXCEL HELP Closed

Hello, Hello, I have a excel worksheet with inventory data in it. Column A is Item Number Column B is Type of Coating Column C is Stock Lev...

JP | Latest reply: ralphen Jul 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • shade the rows for different working days Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a VBA code that allow me to shade the row color in blue when the date in a cell is performed in the last 3 days of working days . Othe...

Carman | Latest reply: Carman Jul 19, 2010
    2 replies
  • Combine columns in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i have got two sheets of data and i have arranged them into ideal orders. Now i want to place data on sheet 2 behind data on sheet 1.( in the...

Carman | Latest reply: Carman Jul 19, 2010
    3 replies
  • problem with dates in Excel 2004 MAC Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm working in MAC OSX MS Office 2004 11.5.3 (081114) I have two workbooks opened at the same time. I copied 54K+ rows of data from o...

Szimitar | Latest reply: Daisy Jul 19, 2010
    5 replies
  • Excel validation for a drop down list Closed

Hello, I am trying to achieve this : I have name range CATEGORY 1 Another name range with CATEGORY 2 I have a cell drop down with CATEGO...

Chandu | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro to copy a certain cell onto another row Solved/Closed

I'm trying to copy values from one cell to another excel via use of a macro, where E#99999 is the employee number to be put to column A until it reach...

DesertMoon20 | Latest reply: DesertMoon20 Jul 19, 2010
    5 replies
  • Searching in Excel Closed

Hello, I am having a 1500-2000 line item Product master list where in Electrical Mechanical Parts with their Part numbers and description are ment...

Abbas | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • monthely excel sheet Closed

Hello, I want prepare monthly excel attendance sheet for 10 members and i want fields as month name in particular month total working days , atten...

krish | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Change sheet name but not the cell references Closed

I have 5 sheets representing 5 days in a week. Each day i change the content of sheet 5 and then i have a table in a 6th sheet that orders data from t...

fbituner | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel formula help Closed

HI, I need help in finding a formula. I have 2 spreadsheets, in spreadsheet B column B I have a list of inventory item names that were sold. In s...

Tasha | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • transfering data from one sheet to anothfer Closed

Hello, Guys I have two sheets in a workbook, sheet1 is the entry sheet and sheet 2 is the database sheet. am suppose to transfer data from the entry...

Yao | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • wants to copy data from one excell to anthor Closed

Hello, i want to copy the data from one excel to anthor excel. i have the program but i am facing some error in that. kindly help me on this. ...

Mano | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • virtual self calculating time sheet Closed

Hello, i am wanting to set up a time sheet on excel to automaticaly formulate hours worked and calculate the amount earned

ang | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Linking in Excel 2007 Closed

Hello, I need help that I want to create an excel file (say A) for the users for registration of incoming and outgoing letters and entries of that...

Kwt | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Dynamic highlighting of rows Closed

Hello, I have a list of 200 names in sheet 1 and in sheet 2 i have more than 5000 plus names, with all the details like adress, phone number ,etc....

Raj | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to hide specific rows automatically Closed

Hello, I'm a freshstarter at excel, so I'm in trouble!!! I have a worksheet with a table between data, the sheet has data on top and at the botom...

larapio | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Multiple macro button Closed

Hello, In my excel i have 5 macros performing different task eg:- hide sheet, sort rows, etc. I have added 5 different buttons in my excel assigning...

Raj | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 18, 2010
    3 replies