Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7301 - 7350 of about 9,810
  • Excel formula Closed

Hello, Sheet 1 22 1234 12 Sheet 2 1234 Yes 1234 Yes 1234 Yes 1234 No 1234 Yes 1234 yes 1234 Yes 22 Yes 22 Yes 22 Yes 2...

Manu | Latest reply: Trowa Jul 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Transfer records to another worksheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I have tried everything to move these records to a sheet called "Data" , but I wasn't able to get any good results. what I have been trying...

Molie | Latest reply: MOlie Jul 15, 2010
    4 replies
  • Extra cells removal. EXCEL Solved/Closed

Hello, Does anyone know how to hide unused cells in excel? I have got a program that does all the matching for me, but everytime when i finished ...

Carman | Latest reply: Carman Jul 13, 2010
    3 replies
  • link cell to another worksheet Solved/Closed

hi there, What i want to do is to link a worksheet to another worksheet. Like, when I type data on cell in sheet1... then, same data will auto...

ehlblackstar | Latest reply: Mansoor Jul 13, 2010
    8 replies
  • Help - Excel 2007 Closed

Hello, Kindly assist - my excel freezes everytime i try to work with 3-4 worksheets and usually occurs when trying to copy paste data across diffe...

Neil979 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Closed

Hello, What formula to use in excel if i want to find a value in particualr cell satisfying more than 1 condition.say,i have date range in column ...

sunita | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to compare two excel worksheets. Closed

Hello, Iam having two excel sheets as below. file 1 --------------------------------------------- sl pol no loan amount name -----...

RAO UV | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macros to button in Excel Closed

Hello, I want to create two buttons a "Start Button" and a "Stop Button" in MS Excel 2007. Every time i click on Start or Stop in any active cel...

Ganesh | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro - Closed

Hello, I deal with spreadsheets in which I want to modify the data in column A. I need to delete the first 9 characters of each cell. The colu...

Don | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to select the sheet name from ddm Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to select which sheet to store data from the drop down menu. thank you . Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() Dim i As Integer Fo...

yogesh01 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro Help Needed Closed

Hello, I need a macro that will calculate complaint rates against sales, and the apply that macro against sales for x number of monthly sales, ...

LRS | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 13, 2010
    3 replies
  • can browse/cant connect to most sites srvers Closed

Hello, Hello, As my computer will not connect to this site, i am using an alternate one. I own a custom pc with an NVidia nforce networking controller...

Jcurran | Latest reply: little.jay60 Jul 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula of conversion Closed

Hello, Kindly mail me the formula to convert numeric value into english words in indian system in Microsoft Excel. For eg. Rs. 5551.00 convert int...

Sachin | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • compare columns containing dates Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the dates and the close prices of 5 indices in 10 columns. I want to compare the 5 columns containing the dates in order to get the c...

tonia | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 12, 2010
    5 replies
  • how can i change my browser language Closed

Hello, iam using windows visa english version but my browser and the installed softwares are in german can i change those to english

sweety | Latest reply: urajew Jul 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel numerical value for multiple alphabets Closed

Hello, how to give numerical value for multiple alphabet in one cell for excel if i give 1520 in one cell the answer mustbe CEUD for example c i...

Anees | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • One cell calculation Excel - Time Interval Solved/Closed

Hello, I need to calculate the elapsed time in hours if the start time and end time are contained in the same cell. Example: If A1 contain...

yyzxyz | Latest reply: yyzxyz Jul 10, 2010
    4 replies
  • Compare 2 worksheets Closed

Hello, I'm just new here and not an Excel expert. I have two Excel sheets with Names, address and other information. Here's the thing, not all na...

amd916 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Date Format Quandry in EXCEL Closed

Hello, I am sorting data on excel and I have encountered a problem that I can't seem to overcome. My column with date information is formated with d...

Denise | Latest reply: JAS105 Jul 10, 2010
    2 replies
  • Multiple Rows for 4 Conditional Formats Closed

Hi, I need to make four different color conditonal formats depending on a few statements. I know what statements I need, but how to I get it into ...

GZ2525 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help with Excel complex formulas Closed

Hello, Currently using MS excel 2003. I have the following formula thats generating a value of 0. If I do individual filters it will provide me ...

stressed123 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 9, 2010
    2 replies
  • Hide columns and rows using count rows/colums Closed

New to VBA/Macros Trying to hide all rows and columns not being used in a sheet that has a fixed/finite design. Because this will be used in 200...

rdebois | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Using If-Then Function in VBA Closed

Hello, I wanted to make a macro so when column C has a certain number in a row then in column E, with the same row, it will insert a name. Ex. Whe...

kook | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Lookup table? Excel Closed

Hello, I am working from 3 different spreadsheets with meter reading information: 1-meter reading from date 6/8/2010 (Address|meter no|date|read) ...

jplp123 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel : Different Criteria for excel to look Solved/Closed

Hello, Please could anyone help? Attached please find the example. https://authentification.site/files/23122635/nono.xls The sheet (Say in doc...

abcde | Latest reply: carman Jul 8, 2010
    20 replies
  • Excel Macro Solved/Closed

Hi I am new to Excel macros, I need help with the following automation: I am trying to copy data from the main spreadsheet name "PMO Report" where...

Moe | Latest reply: Moe Jul 8, 2010
    8 replies
  • mozilla browser problem Closed

Hello, my mozilla firefox is not working,when i click it to open it gives no response.same problem for chrome,opera.only IE is working which is very...

aneesh | Latest reply: little.jay60 Jul 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • Find records in different sheets Closed

Hi everybody, I'm having a problem, Iam not an expert using excel and I don't know how to find a record in different sheets. In the sheet1 I have a...

Mark | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 7, 2010
    7 replies
  • How to compare two data (Excel) Closed

Hello, I have two separate data with same number of cells and locations (eg, A1:C10 and D1:F10.........or A1:C10 on sheet 1 and sheet 2) I want...

sato999 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • HELP!!!! EXCEL DUMMIE HERE Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a formular in excell and i dont ave a clue what im doing i have a spreadsheet with candidate information on row by...

sherrie | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • MS Excel 2007 Macro/Formula problem Solved/Closed

Hello, ##Please help! I am new to this and so fed up!! I need to transfer data from two worksheets onto another worksheet and I just cannot do it!!...

cellbar | Latest reply: cellbar Jul 7, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel Macro Help Please Solved/Closed

Hello Everyone, I am sking for some help with an Excel macro please. I have a 1,900 hundred static HTML pages that I have converted to text for ...

mathisjr | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 7, 2010
    45 replies
  • Compare two worksheet, match with 2 columns Closed

Hi, I have a workbook with 2 worksheet (April , May).it consist of 4 columns for each worksheet.i need to compare column A and column C with May wo...

bb | Latest reply: bb Jul 7, 2010
    3 replies
  • Compare two worksheet, match with 2 columns Closed

Hi, I have a workbook with 2 worksheet (April , May).it consist of 4 columns for each worksheet.i need to compare column A and column C with May wo...

bb | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • need to declare a cell as numeric in macro Solved/Closed

Hello, i need to declare a cell in excel as numeric so that only numbers can be entered in that cell and if any other text is entered then it di...

amit | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Insert Row after 4 Rows Closed

Hello, For some reason I am having the hardest time figuring out this simple macro I need to insert a row after 4 rows for a large amount of data. I...

Cthomp | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copying data from multiple worksheets Closed

Hello, I'm trying to copy data from multiple worksheets to one central worksheet using a macro. The data from each worksheet - which is constantly...

Mimi | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel VBA Solved/Closed

Hello, currently i have 2 worksheets one which users would use to complete a template and the other to store the information in. i am trying to...

ChrisBelfast | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 6, 2010
    13 replies
  • I cannot open any internet browser on windows Closed

Hello, My windows xp cannot open any form of internet browser. (I had to use a different computer to ask this) IE looks as though it is loading but t...

pw2 | Latest reply: Shailesh Jha Jul 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Conditional Format across sheets Closed

Hey there, I have been racking my limited knowledge of excel trying to work this out but cant get it right! I have searched and searched but just cant...

Gavlar83 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 4, 2010
    11 replies
  • Convert Certain Rows into Columns Closed

Hello, Hi all. I need help on how to convert excel data from certain rows into columns. Let say I have data in this way: x0 y0 x1 y1 x2 y2...

sandy | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel Closed

Hello, i have to find latest date for each item whenever i open the sheet. ....there r more than 100 items...and data is modified continiously.so ...

shailu | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • more than 3 conditional formatting excel 2003 Closed

Hello, I have the need for more than three conditional formats for rows in a table based on conditions in a specific cell.... PreConditions Con...

scientist_bob | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 2, 2010
    2 replies
  • Merge information from two cells into one Closed

Hello, I have a workbook that contains two sheets. I want to take numbers from two separate cells in sheet 1 (ie a numerator and denominator) and ...

Bob | Latest reply: David Jul 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 time and date problem Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a sheet that has a date column and a time column (brought in from a csv file). My date column is showing in the format of MDDYYYY wi...

Karen | Latest reply: David Jul 2, 2010
    4 replies
  • Need a macro Closed

Hello, Hello, The invoices should be sorted in ascending order and I need one row gap in between the set of invoices and should also check whet...

gopi | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel VBA colour alternate rows Solved/Closed

Hello, I am creating a report, and I want to shade alternate cells in a light grey colour. I need all columns and rows, starting at A5, that conta...

tora | Latest reply: tora Jul 2, 2010
    6 replies
  • HELP WITH EXCEL Closed

Hello, I am a super novice on excel. I am creating a database with names phone numbers and addresses. It is a total of 16 worksheets. One of t...

mindy | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Conditional Formatting for Colors Closed

Hello, Here is what I am trying to create and I am running into some trouble. Maybe someone could help me out with this. Is there a way wh...

Scottydoesnt... | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jul 1, 2010
    3 replies
  • Need an excel macro Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro where i can take for an example column A with phone extenions for all employees and make it where it will aut...

Jesse | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jun 30, 2010
    1 reply