Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7551 - 7600 of about 9,810
  • Copy data from one worksheet to another Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 I am looking for a way where i can copy data from one worksheet to the another. Th...

Mamta | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel-Formula Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I have 3 columns K, L and M that 2 of the fields are n/a and 1 of the fields will ha...

CHRIS | Latest reply: Netscur May 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Deleting cells based on cell value of samerow Solved/Closed

Hello, When I delete cell D4 (it's contents turn to ""), I would like cells C4, E4, F4, G4 to be deleted as well. The row must still exist, so on...

Trowa | Latest reply: trowa May 25, 2010
    8 replies
  • Excel Leading Zero Format Closed

Hello, I would like some advice on formatting cells to have leading zeroes. I do know about using ="0####", but my problem is somewhat more comple...

a68tbird | Latest reply: PRM May 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • Assign macro to button on a multi-page tab Closed

Hello, This seems easy but I am really stuck. I need to have a floating set of commands in a spreadsheet and I can't use attached custom toolbars (IT...

Shelly | Latest reply: Nuwan May 24, 2010
    2 replies
  • List 2 columns into one Solved/Closed

Hello, I hoping that someone can help me fix this. I have two columns with possible duplicate vendor name, example VendorName ...

efek | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to make macros in excel Closed

Salam All Dear any one help me to make macro inexcel I m very new in this field and i m copying some data from any web sit (i-e www.192.com) a...

Nadeem | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel sheet Closed

Hello, If you have data stored in an Excel sheet, describe the steps to import the excel sheet into MS-Access and to convert the data into a datab...

sufianshublaq | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • I need a formula for excel Solved/Closed

Hello, Here is what I need and cant find anywhere: IF A12="text1 (anywhere in text)",then b2="text2" please help provide a formula that ca...

Will Riker | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel formula file linked Solved/Closed

http://wikisend.com/download/466894/Check1.xlsx Their is a description on the file about what i am trying to do. besicly check one value to a list,...

Scott | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 22, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel formula to pull data between dates Closed

Hello, I have a worksheet from a payroll program that is exported into Excel. In column A it prints the date and then names, the next date and t...

JJR | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • Separating string into different columns Closed

Hello, I am working in an Excel Spreadsheet where I have a column that looks like this: Column XYZ Engineers #### Lincoln Ave., Suite ### San ...

Parle | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 22, 2010
    1 reply
  • Merge 10 workbooks in a sheet Closed

Hello, I wanted to create an application using macro. I have 10 excel work books, i wanted to merge that all excel workbook into one work book....

Rajesh | Latest reply: Rajesh May 22, 2010
    9 replies
  • Adding double quotes to excel Closed

Hello, How do I add double quotes the beginning and end of a column of numbers in Excel. Example 45671 needs to be "45671". Thanks. Config...

Charlotte | Latest reply: donaldnelson May 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Autofilling formulas from multiple worksheets Closed

Hi guys. I am decent with excel, but I am trying to help a fellow employee out at the moment who has very little knowledge of excel. She is doing a ...

Tom | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 21, 2010
    3 replies
  • How to copy data using macros? Closed

Hello, I have a sheet which has data, Sheet 1 A B C D 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 -- -- -- -- Now ...

xtrememenace | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 21, 2010
    4 replies
  • Sorting data into different worksheets-Excel Closed

Hello, Here is my issue. I'm using Excel 2003, and I have a worksheet going with a list of names in column A, and their job title in column B. Wh...

Yargsz | Latest reply: Yargsz May 21, 2010
    6 replies
  • Macro to compare and delete rows Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm a new b when it comes to macros. I'm looking for the best way to compare data in 2 sheets. If data in column A matches on both sheets...

Clare | Latest reply: Clare May 21, 2010
    2 replies
  • excel formula if statement with link Closed

Hi all, so if cell a1:a50 contain 5 digit product codes, and b1:b50 contain prices on a serperate sheet there will be a list off 100 product coes fr...

scott | Latest reply: Trowa May 21, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel duplicates Closed

Hello, I have Windows XP, Excel 2003, and 2007. I use large Pivot Tables, using Multiple Consolidation Ranges, which are bank statements from...

Kev | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Won't delete my empty rows! Closed

Hello, After I used the filter on my spreadsheet that only contained 650 rows, suddenely there were 65,000! But they won't delete. I've tried clea...

Sam | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Unprotecting a sheet Closed

Hello, Is there anyway to unprotect a spreadsheet without knowing the password ? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

neo | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 20, 2010
    2 replies
  • Sort by columns Closed

Hello, I have been trying to create a macro to sort some arrival hours, I have 9 columns, the data I want to sort is on columns D, H and L, do you...

clara | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 20, 2010
    7 replies
  • Match columns and bring back a third column Closed

Hi excel gurus, I have a problem and I need some help to match information in two spreadsheets, I need to match the first two colomns in sheet1 ...

Alex | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 20, 2010
    5 replies
  • Excel VBA macro to make sheets Closed

Hello, I'm looking for a macro that makes a sheet in the Excel-workbook. I have a mastersheet with all the persons working in a company in a partic...

IngridH | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Need macro for following condition Closed

Hello, I need help on the following condition. ID Type Time 1 A 2 1 B 3 2 C 1.25 2 D 2 3 E ...

sai | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Fomula Closed

Hello, Trying to get excel to return a number only if it is in a range of two other numbers: A B ...

Jacques | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • COLOR CHANGE AND CONTINUAL TOTAL...EXCEL!!!! Closed

Hello, I am begging for help !!!! I will explain what I need and then hopefully you can help me. FIRST ISSUE: If Cell F9 = E9 do nothin...

winniw | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 19, 2010
    3 replies
  • Macro to send email from Vlookup cell value Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that will among other things send an email to each address in a cell. The only problem is that the cell with ...

KingTut | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 19, 2010
    5 replies
  • a formula for comparing values in two columns Closed

Hello, I want to compare values in two colums excel, if the value is in both columns to return a 0, if not to remain as it is. kindly help ...

trenvi | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • HOW DO I CHANGE DATES AUTOMATICALLY IN EXCEL Closed

Hello, Any clever person out there. I am a frustrated administrator. I need to forward plan with dates. Basically I enter a Date of Birth i...

Vickie | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel: Selection of Cells in column Between 2 Closed

All, Selection of Cells in a column Between two Values I am preparing a Statistical Data Sheet, for this I need to select and copy data from one...

madambath | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 19, 2010
    3 replies
  • Email Function in Excel Closed

Hello, I have created a spreadsheet containing Clients, invoice numbers, Due date for payment, Date reminder has to be sent to the clients and fol...

FrEaK | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel macro to name ranges Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet which contains many DSUM criteria, and I would like to name each of the ranges so I can refer to them by name rather than ...

Matt | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Add up the values of duplicate cells Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to sort out a problem in excel file. I have some duplicate strings in column C and there are some integer values in ...

Sumit | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 19, 2010
    2 replies
  • office(Excel) 2007 shortcut keys Closed

Hello, Sir this is vivek, can anyone provide me shortcut keys for excel 2007. wud b vry gr8fl thx...Vivek Configuration: Windows XP / Saf...

love2garv | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel - Macro copy Date for "n" month Solved/Closed

Hello, Would you please help me to create a macro for generate Date schedule to Sheet2 It just like an installment schedule. Sheet1 Col ...

mama_tracy | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 18, 2010
    3 replies
  • Kindly Help me on Macros Closed

Hi All, Kindly provide me a Macro for find and replace for an X no of dots in to a single / Example: manoj..............Kumar Rajesh..........

Manoj | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • mapping jpeg name to excel database Closed

Hello, I've got a folder with a number of jpeg pictures each named after employee names. i need to rename with full names (First Middle Last Name) ...

smd_excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • Macro-To Create 1 [.csv] using multiple excel Closed

Greetings, I have more than one Excel Workbooks containing multiple worksheets in each of them. It would be a great help if some one provide me ...

AJ | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 16, 2010
    9 replies
  • Excel 2007 VBA If then offset Closed

I have a sheet where the rows size varies and I am looking for code to lookup column F starting in row 3 to the bottom and if the cell has a "Q" then ...

TJ | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 15, 2010
    3 replies
  • Internet connected but cannot browse? Closed

Hello, well here's the background to my problem: I'm running xp sp3 on a dell inspiron 1300 and 4 years old, and yesterday it updated and ran a ...

Wunnsberg | Latest reply: mrrigga May 15, 2010
    4 replies
  • Remove value of "0" from blank Excel cell Closed

Hello, I need to set conditional formatting so if the number 0 - 999 is typed in a cell, the cell fill will be yellow. If the cell is blank, I need...

TDB | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel issue - how to return data from a list Closed

Hello, I'm using Excel 2007 and I simply can't do what I need to and can't find an answer anywhere! I have a large table of approx 500,000 ...

Katie Watkins | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 14, 2010
    7 replies
  • Macro for more than 3 conditional formats Closed

Hello, I recently used the attached link to circumvent the limitation of excel's conditional formating (i.e. 3 conditions) and used the macro to exten...

JFC1 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel every 25th row Closed

Hello, I have over 7,000 rows and I need to find every 25th one and don't want to hand count. Is there a way to sort or is there a formula to find ...

amess | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel urgent Closed

hi. This is possiable? i have a, large amount of employee data .sometime some employee runaway,or after vacation not come back.in this case i want to...

milan | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • insert multiple columns then copy data Closed

I want a macro to insert varying number of columns then copy the corresponding data original data: ColumnA ColumnB Col...

dors | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel - Copy rows "n" times with calculation Solved/Closed

I need to have a macro that will copy rows from sheet1 to sheet 2 . The catch is from sheet 1 col C for e.g. C2 may have the number 5 in it. I need to...

Tracy | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 14, 2010
    3 replies
  • EXCEL Solved/Closed

hi i always make our employee salary in excel. this file is very big. every month I have to put only OVER TIME,WORKING DAY and ABSENT...and i make all...

milan | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 13, 2010
    5 replies