Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7651 - 7700 of about 9,810
  • Updating Data in two+ worksheets Solved/Closed

I have a question, I just created a spreadsheet with 8 tables which contain a deferent data and with Autosum column on each table and I created als...

Omar | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro that shows the contents of a range Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro that would show the contents of a range of cells. I would like to assign this macro to the botton on the forms...

Stevie | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    3 replies
  • Need help in excel... Closed

Hi All, I need to populate the columns(multiple columns) of excel with the values from the previous non - empty column. The problem I am facing is...

Vivek | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • Macro to insert rows on click of a button Closed

I am trying to auto populate a list one below the other on the click of a button. A sample sheet of what I am proposing can be found at the followi...

Alex | Latest reply: Alex May 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help sorting an excel sheet Closed

what formula or marco could I use to allow employees to just bring up their data on a spread sheet using their ID IE Col. D is all the IDS F and...

JillMaree | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • Bringing in 1 row - in Excel Closed

A B C 1 ND=5127558 NE =007-09-092 00426638 2 TY= KLA+ SR3 3 CAT= CAC17 1 ND=3...

ST | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • pls help me with excel formula! Solved/Closed

Dear excel experts, I have a dataset of A1:A15. I want to make a formula stating that if 10 cells of the range A1:A15 are greater than or equal 2 ...

xcel | Latest reply: xcel May 5, 2010
    2 replies
  • recovering downloaded excel Closed

I downloaded an excel document to my pc laptop from my school website(schoolloop) and made changes to it and then deleted it from the site folder(My L...

alex | Latest reply: closeup22 May 5, 2010
    2 replies
  • Reference number in excel Closed

Hello! I have two sheets in a workbook, Sheet1 is for summary with reference number (reference number is alpha-numeric), Sheet2 is the raw data. Is t...

ghel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to display add'l rows based on dropdown Closed

Hi, I am trying to create a template with a series of questions with responses of Yes or No. A Yes answer would require further information. If th...

alyssa | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Locked cell and setting set focus in excel Closed

Hello Guys, How can I locked certain cell/s in excel? I've tried the "Protect Sheet" but all cells in my worksheet were locked. Also, I want to defin...

fhernnet | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Matching Multiple Columns & Highlight Matches Closed

Hello, I need to match related columns A and B to comparison columns D and E. A and D are assigned codes and will be compiled of random letter, numb...

Renae | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Rearranging data to another sheet in excell Closed

The excell in which i am having consists of lot of data. I need to get few particular calues out of it to another sheet. Ex.) Male ...

Michael | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Closed

in a separate cell, i have a number. If that number is greater than 11, i want a certain entry. if that cell is >6

stan | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel (Searching, Finding and Returning) Closed

Hi I have not yet learned how to write working excel formulas very well, and I was looking for a short bit of help... I would like an arbitrary...

Rick | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 4, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excell VALUE error Closed

Would you be so kind as to evaluate the formula and see what I did wrong. It returns a VALUE error. I tried the evaluator, but im not clear where th...

todd | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Combining data from 2 worksheets Closed

I have 2 worksheets that I am working with. They have very similiar information, but what I would like to do is combine them. The common factor is t...

kmac | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel-macro to auto populate value in cell Closed

Hi, I am new to Macros.I would really appreciate if someone can help me with the following problem. I have created a validation in Column c a...

rahul79 | Latest reply: Alex May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy & paste filtered columns Closed

Hello, Since changinging to windows 07 I can't work out how I can copy & paste in a filtered column without losing the formating of individual cell...

Gaz | Latest reply: Sid May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel multiple functions in one cell Closed

Thanks for the help on the formula. I have one more for you. I would like one cell to look at four different arguments and return the result. Wha...

todd | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Execute Macro On Calculated Cell change Closed

Have tried several approaches, but nothing works Have a cell that has a formula and changes based on other cells - want to execute a macro when ev...

Notar | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 3, 2010
    5 replies
  • print macro for a cell list Closed

can you help to create a print macro for excel that will print the sheet continually after updating each time from a cell on a different sheet Config...

big d | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • how i can choose some number from the excel Closed

dear all, I am working on excel, situation : I have write different item names in one coloumn say coloumn a, and all the disciption of these items ...

eddy | Latest reply: Trowa May 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • multiple sheet formatting based on cell info Closed

I have multiple spreadsheets. I want to creat a formula/format so that when I color a particular cell on the first sheet, any cells on subsequent she...

3dinc | Latest reply: venkat1926 May 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro to select & email Closed

HI, I have been trying hard to read all the posts here and find a solution to my problem but am not able to do so.. I have attached an excel ...

Sach | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 2, 2010
    4 replies
  • Browser and Address Bar Closed

When I click on my internet explorer on my desk top and go to my home page theres no address bar at the top of my page there to put anything in like t...

mistysnnc | Latest reply: alice xxx May 2, 2010
    3 replies
  • MS Excel 2007 Version Closed

Hi, does anyone know where I can find "Tools" in using 2007 version of spreadsheet? Thanks very much^^

Andy | Latest reply: closeup22 May 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • COmpare COlumns Macro Closed

Hello, What I am trying to do is come up with a macro to compare 2 columns of data in sheet 1, columns A & B. One is a master list, and another is ...

Justin | Latest reply: rizvisa1 May 1, 2010
    3 replies
  • WIFI 2gb netbook internet browser not working Closed

I bought a 7inch, 2ghd, 300RAM...netbook from ebay last week and connect it to LAN! The network is connected and I can sign in MSN too but everytime I...

ed | Latest reply: arjen20 May 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Error Message Closed

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 I've suddenly begun getting an error message when trying to export a Quickboos report to excel. Th...

T Mac | Latest reply: Sharma Apr 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • in excel date,help to take time part away Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 hi i have query im not able to take time part from date and as below 29/04/2010 10:30 AM, i need...

sandy | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • transfer tally data to excel for editing Closed

i want the technique with which i cn transfer my tally data to excel sheet Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

ritesh | Latest reply: sharpman Apr 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel formula! Solved/Closed

I would like to make an excel formula that if at least 7 out of 10 cell (i.e A1 to A10) are greater than 5, then return as " accepted", otherwise "...

xcel | Latest reply: xcel Apr 29, 2010
    2 replies
  • Selecting the required cells info from the co Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a data like below in one column in excel: SL#00000 Product: ABC Region Name: Name1 City :1 Country:1 User con: Id type SL#88888...

Shashi | Latest reply: Shashi Apr 29, 2010
    2 replies
  • data Comparision in two worksheet in exel Closed

How to compare the data in two worksheets in exel.

manju | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Apr 29, 2010
    1 reply
  • Conversion of values already present in cells Solved/Closed

Hi: I need to convert values already present in a range of cells to another currency. The current range changing causing headache. Any suggestions...

mike | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Copy Paste Closed

There are Job titles in COLUMN A. There are a list of dates in COLUMNS G, I & K There is information in all the rows between A, G, I & K Ther...

ITTrainee | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copy Paste - Excel Solved/Closed

Hi I have a spreadsheet with a list of job titles in column A. there are a list of dates in columns G & I. there is information in all the ro...

ITTrainee | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel - Display text w/ range of values Closed

I'm trying to get text displayed in a cell when the value is between a range of numbers. Example when the value of cell d18 is between 60% & 70% I wan...

ja6924 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 28, 2010
    3 replies
  • excel query Closed

after entering 15 no. (123456789123456) when i insert 16th number its converts it into 0 tell me the solution Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox ...

parag | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy rows from 1 sheet, to multiple sheets Closed

I have a workbook I'm working on in Excel 2007. Sheet 1 has a list of students, location, dates attended, test score and so on. I want a function that...

RFarley | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • Selecting a printer in an Excel 2007 Userform Solved/Closed

I am using the following code: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show UserForm1.PrintForm End Sub I can...

hbrewer | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 28, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel 2007 - Change cell color using If Solved/Closed

I have a cell with a % in it. I would like that cell color to change to red if the percentage is below 60%, and change to yellow if it is between 60% ...

ja6924 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • macros to copy alternate rows to anothersheet Closed

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 Kindly tell me the macros to copy alternate rows to another sheet in excel

sg | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 28, 2010
    1 reply
  • Lookup data on different worksheets Solved/Closed

I have 2 spreadsheets with the same town names in column A and different dates in column N. I have a third spreadsheet with the town name and have ...

DCP | Latest reply: DCP Apr 28, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel find a value <>2#'s &get a value beside Solved/Closed

Hi All, I want to enter a number in cell A1 (Sheet 1) and have a formula which gets excel to go to sheet 2 column A finds the two numbers the e...

g | Latest reply: g Apr 28, 2010
    2 replies
  • How do I match to columns in excel 03 Closed

Hi there I have 7500 bar codes and price from two computer systems, I have managed to get both of them onto the same spreadsheet. Is there any e...

robs | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • Vba to search and copy cells in row Closed

Hi, i need to know how to copy certain cells in a row. I have the vba to search for a value in column A, but i need to know how to do the following...

PM | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • EXCEL FORMULA FOR FINDING PERCENTAGE OF Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a simple formaul for finding the percentage of Total number of members: answer in column A392 Total number of members who have prov...

LOLA | Latest reply: nancy0123 Apr 27, 2010
    2 replies
  • Need Help in MS Office Excel Closed

I want to multiply cells A1to A190 to cells B1 to B190 and put the results of each row in the next column in (cells D1 to D190) and then copy and p...

Sammi | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 26, 2010
    2 replies