Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7801 - 7850 of about 9,810
  • MS Excel issues :/ Closed

I need to replace a range of 7 cells with a choice of another several ranges, based on the valueof (yet) another cell. For example: Range a1:a7 val...

Utetopia | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 6, 2010
    3 replies
  • copying of data from one excel file to other Closed

Hello, I have a excel file which is having the list of filenames (eg- MEF_collection) in B column. Now i wanna open another excel file which ...

sumit | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Lost my Huawei driver mini CD and the browsi Closed

I have lost my Driver CD for the modem supplied along with modem so please download the same for installin once again on my laptop after formating it,...

sir, | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help on Excel Formula Solved/Closed

I need to create a formula to give me with value and not TRUE/FALSE information. I did use the IF function, but it results in TRUE/FALSE and I need a...

teeco | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel file not open in Spice QT66 Closed

I have Spice QT66 model. i try to open xls. file in phone but not support phone. can tell how i can view this file. Configuration: Windows Vist...

vikas | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Apr 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • I need to consolidate multiple columns- macro Closed

I am trying to write a macro so that I can combine data from several worksheets, the data is contained in different columns in each worksheet but eac...

jonnynomates | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Comparing text lists in Excel Closed

I need to compare a text list in Excel in Column A in Sheet #1 to a text list in Column C in Sheet #2 and then print the resulting text it found in Co...

lllr | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Data Copy Closed

I am looking for a formula that does the following: Looks at cell values in a particular column If the cells have data it then copies that data to a...

dangreen | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • create macro to copy data from rawdata file b Closed

Hi experts... Need a help from you to create an macro to copy the data from rawdata file by condition and paste it into another summary excell file. ...

nirmala_kr | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • critical macro to copy from rawdata to summar Closed

dear all, I need your kind help to create an critical macro in which i have 2 files, 1. rawdata in which i need to filter for certain conditions ...

nirmala_kr | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Apr 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • help cant brows microsft webpage Closed

hi i run 2003 server and for sum resone i cant acces microsoft webpage but i can brows all other webpages on the net can annyone help me Configura...

wynand | Latest reply: closeup22 Apr 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel function as a quoted cell number Closed

Hi, I want to have a formula for the number of the row I am quoting, i.e. B[=4+4*A7], but it does not work Thank you! Elena

Elena | Latest reply: Elena Apr 4, 2010
    2 replies
  • excel Closed

Hello, I have a 3 columns say A, B and C.. Column A has say 140 names and Column B and C have 256 names as B and C are dependent on each other. ...

kapuchlove | Latest reply: Utetopia Apr 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • VBA code to send a mail Closed

Hello, guys, im looking for a VBA code to write that so when i click upon a command button it will populate a pre ready email with a fixed list of...

jay | Latest reply: Waseem Apr 3, 2010
    2 replies
  • no browser opening,internet connection presen Closed

Hi, I m not able to open IE or mozilla to connect internet, though I have internet connection, bcz the messengers are working fine. Please Help....

aa | Latest reply: aa Apr 3, 2010
    1 reply
  • Identify two or more are same or not in Excel Solved/Closed

Hi Everyone, I have an excel formula question that someone might can help me with. A B 1

SatGod | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • I need a macro created for the example HELP!! Closed

Hello, I have a two columns A and B as listed below: A B C Location Phone CHENNAI 4458720241 CHENNAI...

Savio | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copy a range of cells to another worksheet Closed

Hi, I have a workbook containing multiple worksheets. I enter data manually in all the worksheets except one say worksheet "X". My requirement is to p...

sac_goel | Latest reply: iveal Apr 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel: Convert rows to columns and sort by ID Closed

Hi, I have an Excel sheet with the data in this order: A B C D date1 / text1 / amount1 / ID1 date2 / text2 / am...

ana35 | Latest reply: iveal Apr 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Moving data from one worksheet to another Closed

I am using a userform in excel 2003 to enter budget data onto a spreadsheet (sheet1). That data includes a cost code, date, value, order no. I want t...

hotchy3571 | Latest reply: iveal Apr 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Lookup question Closed

Im very basic excel user, Im trying to Search a Database of 6500+ entrys, Its a basic search that i cant seem to work correctly. Basically Each ro...

Timmy | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel help Closed

hii My excel sheet contains the list of my sales to customers every month. I want a sumary sheet i want that it shouls show me what all has been s...

Man$ | Latest reply: venkat1926 Apr 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel- Count unique entry in different groups Closed

Hello, I can't figure out how to write a formula to count unique entries in different groups. My goal is to have a non-excel user to just paste ...

wolala | Latest reply: dmc Apr 1, 2010
    3 replies
  • Copy Multiple Sheets to Another sheet VBA Closed

Hello, I want to copy data from Multiple Sheets to Another sheet is there and VBA available for it Thanks and regards, M.P.Mani

EASMAN | Latest reply: Babita Kwatra Apr 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • in excel the value of date of bitrth changes Closed

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2in excel the value of date of birth changes, into numeric number. mostly that time when it paste them on any ...

HITESH DEV | Latest reply: Dev Apr 1, 2010
    2 replies
  • Compare two columns and delete cells Closed

I have 3 columns in Excel 2007. The following is the sample data. Col3 is a formula that compares Col1 and Col2. If the value in the two columns ma...

Mitch | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 31, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro not copying correct data Closed

hi m trying to copy column D from one tab and pasting it in another tab. When i luk into code it shows copying (D:D) but it selects columns A-D and pa...

Maclearner | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 31, 2010
    5 replies
  • Excel 2007 - Look up a cell in a tab Closed

Within tab 1 I have a cell with an entry of Road 1. In the next cell I wish to go to the Road 1 tab and copy the contents of a cell. The entry Roa...

Ann | Latest reply: Ann Mar 31, 2010
    4 replies
  • Using excel if function with data validation Closed

Hello, i am running EXCEL 2007. i am trying to make an if statement that accomplishes something like, If c1=b1 then d1 = pick a choice from the ...

yvajit | Latest reply: slashzed Mar 31, 2010
    4 replies
  • date time picker control excel Closed

Hello, i have a user form with a date and time picker control on it. user selects a date and an update action updates a worksheet (called table) wi...

smd | Latest reply: Haris Mar 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • merge rows of similar data Solved/Closed

Hi, I am trying to merge various rows of data with a common headin in Column A. For example I have the following data: A 1 0 0 0 1 B 1 1 0 0 ...

Jay | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel pro Solved/Closed

hi , i have some data like gvn below M/C SR NO. total b4 a4 cl4 k92661400 18632 8544 544 9544 K81667500 21844 18948 1948 948 H25102020 6756 8...

usha | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 30, 2010
    6 replies
  • Filter duplicate entry with condition w excel Solved/Closed

Hi, I've 2 columns of data. Column A are repeated Test sequence and Column B are Status (OK / Fail). I would like to extract those test sequence wi...

Roger See | Latest reply: rogersee Mar 30, 2010
    2 replies
  • if statement for data in columns Closed

Hi im a little stuck I have 2 columns of data, i want to get the value of column 2 by searching data in the entire column 1. If column 1 matched w...

ratty9 | Latest reply: rattyp9 Mar 29, 2010
    2 replies
  • Special sort in excel Closed

I want to make a results sheet in excel for a competition that will create an automatically sorted list so that it can be quickly and easily uploaded ...

UlethClimbing | Latest reply: UlethClimbing Mar 28, 2010
    4 replies
  • how to write excel macro to auto sorting Closed

hi expert, may i know how to write excel macro program to perform auto sorting of rows of data and then auto create new files for only each set of ...

simon | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • 400+ worksheet loop macro Closed

First off, thanks Rizvisa for your help previously creating a sucessful macro to loop through all open worksheets in the active workbook. It works pe...

gmasterv | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 27, 2010
    8 replies
  • Find Max Valu every 10 rows &mark row as keep Solved/Closed

Hi, I need help creating a formula in excel to Identify the Highest and Lowest values Every 10 rows THEN Identify those two rows...

Jman | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 27, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel, If statement with part of text matchin Closed

Hi, I would like to find out an if function or VBA code that will return a certain number if parts of a cell contains the text that I'm looking for...

minseoul5 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • macro or vba code to found and paste Closed

i have two files, one is excel which contains few articles like 111230, 111412, 552136 etc and other file is notepad which contains hundreds of articl...

shehla | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Selecting rows in excel Closed

Hi, Column A has several numbers ranging from single digit to seven digit ones. I am only looking for rows which have 4 digits numbers. These rows ha...

Nic | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Compare numbers in two columns in Excel Solved/Closed

I appreciate any response to help me with this. I have two columns of numbers A B B.121 S.222 S.154 B.121 B.164 ...

rypton | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • delete row if 2 cells match in excel Closed

Hi, I tried to use this in as a Excel macro and it removes the wrong data from sheet (Org). Can someone tell me what is wrong with it? Column D ...

nk | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Mark duplicate Rows in excel 07 Closed

Hello all I am looking for a macro that can help me mark duplicate rows in excel eg col A col B col C Result of macro 1 a m 2 b n 3 c s ...

ujo | Latest reply: Dy Mar 25, 2010
    4 replies
  • MACRO TO FILTER dates. Closed

Hi All Could someon ehelp me with a macro to filter dates. I have in place a form created to store the start date and end date onto two cells. All...

Sunir Meethal | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel macro to select and copy Closed

Hi, I would like to how the code to write a macro that can select/copy the last entry in a column/s. Thanks in advance PM Configuration: W...

PM | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • compare two columns and calculate sum Closed

Hi, I have a table in one sheet and a column in another sheet something like as shown below Table in Sheet 1 ---------------------- Region1 ...

Shri | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro - using integers as cell referenc Solved/Closed

OK, I've written this and I'm having some trouble. I've put the comments in the code (preceded by ****) rather than giving you a summary here. I thi...

Andy May | Latest reply: Andy May Mar 24, 2010
    9 replies
  • Excel: Need Macro to run when value entered Solved/Closed

Hi! It's been a long time since I used VB. I seem to be a bit rusty, and I can't figure this out. What I need is for a specific macro to run when...

beka0422 | Latest reply: aquarelle Mar 24, 2010
    8 replies
  • Macro to paste range into all other sheets Closed

I know this should be much easier than I'm making it. I'm simply tring to loop through all existing sheets in one workbook and paste a section from a...

gmasterv | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 24, 2010
    4 replies