Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7851 - 7900 of about 9,840
  • Compare two columns and delete cells Closed

I have 3 columns in Excel 2007. The following is the sample data. Col3 is a formula that compares Col1 and Col2. If the value in the two columns ma...

Mitch | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 31, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro not copying correct data Closed

hi m trying to copy column D from one tab and pasting it in another tab. When i luk into code it shows copying (D:D) but it selects columns A-D and pa...

Maclearner | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 31, 2010
    5 replies
  • Excel 2007 - Look up a cell in a tab Closed

Within tab 1 I have a cell with an entry of Road 1. In the next cell I wish to go to the Road 1 tab and copy the contents of a cell. The entry Roa...

Ann | Latest reply: Ann Mar 31, 2010
    4 replies
  • Using excel if function with data validation Closed

Hello, i am running EXCEL 2007. i am trying to make an if statement that accomplishes something like, If c1=b1 then d1 = pick a choice from the ...

yvajit | Latest reply: slashzed Mar 31, 2010
    4 replies
  • date time picker control excel Closed

Hello, i have a user form with a date and time picker control on it. user selects a date and an update action updates a worksheet (called table) wi...

smd | Latest reply: Haris Mar 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • merge rows of similar data Solved/Closed

Hi, I am trying to merge various rows of data with a common headin in Column A. For example I have the following data: A 1 0 0 0 1 B 1 1 0 0 ...

Jay | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 30, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel pro Solved/Closed

hi , i have some data like gvn below M/C SR NO. total b4 a4 cl4 k92661400 18632 8544 544 9544 K81667500 21844 18948 1948 948 H25102020 6756 8...

usha | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 30, 2010
    6 replies
  • Filter duplicate entry with condition w excel Solved/Closed

Hi, I've 2 columns of data. Column A are repeated Test sequence and Column B are Status (OK / Fail). I would like to extract those test sequence wi...

Roger See | Latest reply: rogersee Mar 30, 2010
    2 replies
  • if statement for data in columns Closed

Hi im a little stuck I have 2 columns of data, i want to get the value of column 2 by searching data in the entire column 1. If column 1 matched w...

ratty9 | Latest reply: rattyp9 Mar 29, 2010
    2 replies
  • Special sort in excel Closed

I want to make a results sheet in excel for a competition that will create an automatically sorted list so that it can be quickly and easily uploaded ...

UlethClimbing | Latest reply: UlethClimbing Mar 28, 2010
    4 replies
  • how to write excel macro to auto sorting Closed

hi expert, may i know how to write excel macro program to perform auto sorting of rows of data and then auto create new files for only each set of ...

simon | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 27, 2010
    1 reply
  • 400+ worksheet loop macro Closed

First off, thanks Rizvisa for your help previously creating a sucessful macro to loop through all open worksheets in the active workbook. It works pe...

gmasterv | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 27, 2010
    8 replies
  • Find Max Valu every 10 rows &mark row as keep Solved/Closed

Hi, I need help creating a formula in excel to Identify the Highest and Lowest values Every 10 rows THEN Identify those two rows...

Jman | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 27, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel, If statement with part of text matchin Closed

Hi, I would like to find out an if function or VBA code that will return a certain number if parts of a cell contains the text that I'm looking for...

minseoul5 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • macro or vba code to found and paste Closed

i have two files, one is excel which contains few articles like 111230, 111412, 552136 etc and other file is notepad which contains hundreds of articl...

shehla | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Selecting rows in excel Closed

Hi, Column A has several numbers ranging from single digit to seven digit ones. I am only looking for rows which have 4 digits numbers. These rows ha...

Nic | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • Compare numbers in two columns in Excel Solved/Closed

I appreciate any response to help me with this. I have two columns of numbers A B B.121 S.222 S.154 B.121 B.164 ...

rypton | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 26, 2010
    1 reply
  • delete row if 2 cells match in excel Closed

Hi, I tried to use this in as a Excel macro and it removes the wrong data from sheet (Org). Can someone tell me what is wrong with it? Column D ...

nk | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • Mark duplicate Rows in excel 07 Closed

Hello all I am looking for a macro that can help me mark duplicate rows in excel eg col A col B col C Result of macro 1 a m 2 b n 3 c s ...

ujo | Latest reply: Dy Mar 25, 2010
    4 replies
  • MACRO TO FILTER dates. Closed

Hi All Could someon ehelp me with a macro to filter dates. I have in place a form created to store the start date and end date onto two cells. All...

Sunir Meethal | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 25, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel macro to select and copy Closed

Hi, I would like to how the code to write a macro that can select/copy the last entry in a column/s. Thanks in advance PM Configuration: W...

PM | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 25, 2010
    1 reply
  • compare two columns and calculate sum Closed

Hi, I have a table in one sheet and a column in another sheet something like as shown below Table in Sheet 1 ---------------------- Region1 ...

Shri | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro - using integers as cell referenc Solved/Closed

OK, I've written this and I'm having some trouble. I've put the comments in the code (preceded by ****) rather than giving you a summary here. I thi...

Andy May | Latest reply: Andy May Mar 24, 2010
    9 replies
  • Excel: Need Macro to run when value entered Solved/Closed

Hi! It's been a long time since I used VB. I seem to be a bit rusty, and I can't figure this out. What I need is for a specific macro to run when...

beka0422 | Latest reply: aquarelle Mar 24, 2010
    8 replies
  • Macro to paste range into all other sheets Closed

I know this should be much easier than I'm making it. I'm simply tring to loop through all existing sheets in one workbook and paste a section from a...

gmasterv | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 24, 2010
    4 replies
  • Macro to Deleting Multiple Rows Solved/Closed

Hello, I am running a simple formula in excel to sort out duplicates from a given row, by adding the value "DUP" in a new column on the spreadsheet. ...

froggy6703 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 24, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel -viewer select cells for SUM Closed

Help, What I need appears basic but browsing through other questions I don't see it asked/answered. I'm organizing contractor's bids on projects. ...

ghinksmon | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • data from html to excel in linux Closed

Hello I've a shell script which generates a html file in each iteration.I want to get 3 values from the html file to be merged in one xcel file seque...

poem | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 23, 2010
    7 replies
  • creating a macro for displaying a pop up box Closed

Hi, I've created a spreadsheet for keeping a selection of data. Once a cell reaches the number 10 I'd like a pop up box to appear saying "Jon now ...

Steve | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to add number of sheets in workbook Closed

Hi all, How i can add number of sheets using macro. For Example. i have assing A2 as a sheet count for addition how can i accomplish it. m...

ravi | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 23, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel unique filters Closed

Hello, I need to filter unique values from 2 columns and place those value in a third one.. can any one help me

koushik | Latest reply: ROMAN GMERKE Mar 23, 2010
    2 replies
  • Copying output in Excel Closed

Hi, I have written a single cell formula in Excel which gives "Pension Amount" depending upon the inputs on "Age" and "Salary" of the pensioner from a...

vneat | Latest reply: vneats Mar 22, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel macro to lookup cell and add new row Closed

Hi, I want to create a macro which will look at for example column A and find the last number entered then add a row below it and to do this every ...

john2191 | Latest reply: aquarelle Mar 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to create macro to search and copy Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with all different dates with corresponding data in its row. There are many rows with the same date and i want to create ...

lineoff38 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 21, 2010
    1 reply
  • Themes for my browser Closed

What is the best firefox browser that i can use for my pc?

ashley | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel macro to filer by date and find dupes Closed

Hello, i need a macro to be created in excel to first filter the data by latest or the last date in the end time column and delete rest of the data,t...

cool | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Moving data within spreadsheet Closed

Hello, I am copying data from another system to an excel spreadsheet. I need to create a pivot table in the end. Data is very busy and when I Text t...

mckeke | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Remove alternate rows Closed

I have tried doing it with the use of a macro but it is not working. Does anyone know how to do it?

Jhon | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Mar 19, 2010
    2 replies
  • extracting data from specified columns Solved/Closed

I have some columns of data looking somewhat like this: data1...data2...data3 val.........val........val val.........val........val val............

shuvit | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Combine 2 rows into 1 row, over and over Closed

I have over 5,000 rows of items I need combined, but they need to be combined in a certain way. Below is an example of the information I have, all in ...

Brando | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel problem Closed

I have never used excel before but I have a long list of names for business transactions. how will i be able to count the list of names wityhout wasti...

Geek | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Need help on an excel if/then in Macro Solved/Closed

I'm trying to create an If/Then in Macro for a cell which you input what GPM you want to use. The goal is to stop sales people from making errors and ...

Gman24 | Latest reply: Gman24 Mar 19, 2010
    2 replies
  • Macro Closed

I would like to write a macro that will insert a certain name into a cell depending on what number is in the cell beside it. There are about 20 differ...

f | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • counting in excel Closed

Hi I have an excel spreadsheet that has totals in 4 different tabs. I have a final tab that sums up the scores of the 4 tabs. A B ...

Confused | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copy down formula if cells on left non blank Solved/Closed

Hi, I need code to copy down a formula from R2 to R3, R4 , R5 etc only if H3, H4, H5 etc is nonblank. I also need to copy formulae from U2:CY2...

Cochise | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help Please! EXCEL SOS Closed

Dear Experts, I have a data here on excel Column A with the following arrangement 1 Radio Link south 2 Capacity ...

Excel Noob | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 - deleting multiple rows Closed

Hi - I'm hoping for some help in deleting rows in a worksheet. I have data that is imported from a database into Excel. I want to: 1) Delete rows...

jeff_f | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Urgent VBA excel help! - reorganize data Closed

Hello, How do I write the VBA code to search Events by date and reorganize them into a totally different format in a different sheet? Original spr...

DT | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 18, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel functions Closed

Hi, Good day! Can someone tell me formula to find the datas which range's between 1 - 5, 5 -10, 10-15 and so on till 95-100 in a column and mu...

prasoon | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macros Help Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a macros that will help me delete the first three characters in a cell. I copy and paste a set of serial numbers into an ...

Lilly-FL | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply