Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7901 - 7950 of about 9,840
  • automate simultaneous entry of data in cells Closed

Hello, I need to format two Excel cells on the same sheet so that when data is entered into one, the same data automatically is entered or copied in...

yesdavy | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Cell Reference; '=+' meaning Closed

Hello friends here, I wish to ask a question about Excel cell referencing cell value from another work sheet. 1. The value in the cell was like ...

Nick | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • excell formula Closed

Hello, I want to add an alphabatic letter in percentage formula in excell sheet. plz write me how can i do it.

waseem | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formulae - value of row above Closed

Hello, I have to rows of values as shown below 1 G F E D C B A A* 2 1 5 8 25 9 10 15 12 3 4 ...

Andrew J | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Compare 3 Columns excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have to compare 3 columns (A,B AND C) filled with names and return, in another column (E), the list adding the names from the 3 columns (...

Lookup | Latest reply: Lookup Mar 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • i want to browse 4 free Closed

Hello, pls tell me hw i can browse with my nokia 5130 c free of charge,tru opera 4.5

emmyzone | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • mircosoft excel formatting cells complicated Closed

Hello, i need to change the color of certain cells based on percentage. for example if i have 20 trucks but 6 break down then i have 14 remaining. So...

Gabby | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • How Can copy whole data from excel 07 sheets Closed

Hello, I am using MS Office 2007. Please let me know that how can I copy whole data from sheet one to sheet two. I want to copy the whole data f...

waseem | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • pasting formulas in excel Closed

Hello, Quick question guys, when i insert a formula in a cell in excell i normally get a little cursor appearing on the smae box on the bottom righ...

jay | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 16, 2010
    3 replies
  • Merging data from 7 worksheets into 1 pivot Closed

Hey, I have seven worksheets within on of my excel spreadsheets. Within each worksheet i have several columns and i am seeking to summarise the dat...

jay | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 16, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel Macro to group by column & sum value Solved/Closed

Hi there, I need to write a macro for following example. Item Qty Length A 1 100 A 1 100 B 2 200 B 1 100 B 5 100 C 4 200 C 2 100 C...

Shital | Latest reply: Pearson24 Mar 16, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel conditional formating! help need! Closed

Hello,every one! I have massive problem on off my reports which I need to do for work includes conditional formatting or some specific formula and ...

edgars | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help With Excel Formula Closed

Hello, I have a question but can not explain. Basically I want to find first row Value from range MIN(A1:A10000) that satisfy some condition.I need ...

Citalk | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Need to Run 3 Loop in a single sheet macro Closed

Hello, I can able to run my requirment by 2 macro, i need to run in a single macro. How to calculate this in single macro? Ex. A1 ...

senthil | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Adding Cells Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to build a macro that allows me to input a number on Sheet1 and then on Sheet2, add that number of Cells. Example. Sheet1 ...

DC | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    6 replies
  • macro to extract to a new column Closed

Hello, I need help with a excel formula, as follows HP LASERJET 4250/4350 HI TONER CARTRIDGE HP #78 TRI COLOUR INK CARTRIDGE (19ml) HP #98...

ty | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • conditional formating on formala cells Closed

Hello, i m trying to apply the conditional formating on the cell which is containg the formula, a b c ...

SALEEM | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help with Excel percentages Solved/Closed

Hello, Please bear with me as I a very new to this type of syntax with that said here we go. I have four date columns in Excel like so: P...

krzykris | Latest reply: krzykris Mar 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel If Help Closed

Hello, I am having trouble with my excel spreadsheet. I want to do an if function but I also want the formula to do a calculation at the same time. F...

Abby Hung | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Long IF statement in Excel 2007, won't paste Closed

Hello, I am trying to use data validation in excel 2007...below is the formula I am using to refer to data on a seperate worksheet. I know the formul...

kate | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel help Closed

Hello, Please help me with this I want to limit my data entery in one cell. for example the data enterd in cell A2 should be less than or equal to...

Vikram | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Master of Free Browsing has come. Closed

Hello, i knw most Nigerians need a free working cheats 2 help browse lik fire. here, i come 2 make ur dreamz come. i work on all d Networks in Naija....

Bobstan | Latest reply: closeup22 Mar 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Closed

Hello, I need to create a formula that will compare which cell is greater than the other and then put the greater one into the cell. Say B4 compared ...

Shannon | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • excel macro problem Closed

Hello, i am trying to ask a few simple questions in individual command buttons and the answers are going to be yes or no. I would like the answers to...

top | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 14, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel - How to reset / set a particular cell Closed

Hello, I have used if function in one cell and its give true value and false value accordingly. But when i am using if function for the other cell ...

MM | Latest reply: sharpman Mar 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • assign Macro to all yellow highlighted cells Solved/Closed

Hello, I am in currently in a pickle ... I hope all the masters could lend a hand to this VBA noob... Right now i wrote a macro to copy all formula ...

Alby | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 14, 2010
    3 replies
  • Excel VBA Msg Box when cell meets criteria Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi this will probably be very simple for someome however I am having a nightmare day, all I want is a vba formual which will bring up a mess...

Iangough16 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 13, 2010
    9 replies
  • Opera 5.0 free browsing Closed

Hello, Pls help me with mtn opera 5.0 free browsing code and cheat for nokia 3230.pls if u can help me,i'll reciprocate.tanx in anticipation.08063594...

Kingjo | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel page linking Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to link 5 pages which each have a total amount on, I am looking to put all the totals automatically on one page, what i am asking i...

Bubba | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 13, 2010
    3 replies
  • How to make formula in excel cell for time? Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to make spread sheet with time in the Excel CELL How to do that? For example 1st cell should show 11hrs.56mins.05sec and next cell I ...

Ram | Latest reply: Excel dummy Mar 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • Marco to delete cells containing an interger Solved/Closed

Hello, I am stuck and would love some help. I have two Columns in Excel J and K. The two Columns contain numbers from 1 to 53. I would like to...

KareemB | Latest reply: KareemB Mar 12, 2010
    7 replies
  • Excel conditional formating more than 3 condi Closed

Hello, i hope anybody can help me with this: as I need to have more conditions can anybody give me precise code for these conditions (to write i...

valc | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Find and replace cells with new figures Closed

Hello, I would like to creat a macro that could modify specific cells with new figues, I have 2 sheets, one is the data base from column A to G and...

abass00 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Comparing one sheet to another in excel Closed

Hello, i am fimilar with the vlookup function, however I have one question. I know how to match one column from sheet1 to another column in another...

B | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    5 replies
  • Excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an excel file with Start dates, end dates, total day, and networkdays columns. I would like to average these number for the average to...

Mike | Latest reply: mike Mar 12, 2010
    5 replies
  • Search Macro, copy and paste Closed

Hello, I need help creating a macro. The macros needs to search worksheet 1 for data, then copy and paste it to worksheet 2. Worksheet 2 has 3 ...

excelhelpme | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro Closed

Hello, I have created a worksheet that I want to develop for a competition entry data collection. basically i want the 'entrant' to type in thei...

Maximus | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Closed

Hello, I have basic knowledge of Excel. i am currently trying to link my data on my invoice Excel spreadsheet to another spreadsheet, which would ...

AndiTxxx | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Temporarily highlight excel cell Closed

Hello, I would like to know the function of how to temporarily highlight a specific cell. I do not mean highlight it and have it change colors. I m...

ahmad | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Protect and email with a Macro in Excel Closed

Hello, I am trying to run a macro that will protect a worksheet, and then attached the file to an email. Here is the macro I am currently using to...

DinadanC | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Problem with "Lastline" in VBA Excel 200 Solved/Closed

Hello, Let me start off by saying that I'm a VBA noob, and have never worked in it before. Basically, I inherited a spreadsheet which has a macro t...

Scream77 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • unable to browse internet explorer Closed

Hi, I am unable to browse my internet explorer,yahoo messenger and real player although i can browse Firefox.Can you please tell me any solution for ...

sabuhi | Latest reply: dist.urbd Mar 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Automatically filling cells froma different s Closed

Hello, I have a small problem with excel 2007 which i cant seem to figure out. I have a table of data which contains data like the one below for sev...

shamtembo | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Sorting and Matching Columns in Excel Closed

Hi People... I see there are so many questions and answers on sorting data....... I have one for you, a solution for which would help me no end... ...

jchapman1964 | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • Event macro error when opening workbook Closed

Hello, I am a newbie excel visual basic program dabbler. I have created a macro that runs several other macros just fine when I run it myself. I ...

wgirl | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel format blue font in BOLD Closed

Hello, Can you please tell me if there is a conditional format that I can apply to an entire column in which I can have blue text formatted to be bol...

Bob | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 10, 2010
    1 reply
  • Inserting offset cells values into formula Closed

Hello, I am trying to sort through technical stock data to test entry and exit conditions, I have set this up so that when the signal turns from SE...

trying hard | Latest reply: trying hard Mar 10, 2010
    2 replies
  • Msg Box VBA Closed

Hello, How to put Msg box in VBA code, using the criteria of wether a seperate file( other than active file) is opened.

Him | Latest reply: venkat1926 Mar 9, 2010
    1 reply
  • Macro to delete created object Solved/Closed

Hello, With the following VB code I have created a wordart object: Sub ShowMessage() ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddTextEffect(msoTextEffect1, "Even...

Trowa | Latest reply: Trowa Mar 9, 2010
    7 replies
  • sharing workbook with macro Closed

Hello, Good day to everybody..I'm asking for anybody's help regarding to my workbook.. I have a workbook with a macro. its running fine with my pc, ...

johnrussel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Mar 9, 2010
    1 reply