Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 8251 - 8300 of about 9,830
  • Copying rows into a different sheet. Closed

Hello, Heres what I am trying to do. I have a workbook with a "master" sheet that I enter all of the info on. I have other worksheets that have only...

kwik98 | Latest reply: MisterPiz Nov 12, 2009
    6 replies
  • i cant browse.. Closed

Hello, First of all,i am sorry about my english.I have the same problem.Safari and firefox dont work but internet explorer and skype work.I have trie...

Effe000 | Latest reply: iveal Nov 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • How do you map / arrange 2 Excel flat files Closed

Hello, I need to map one Excel (or could be Access) flat file into another Excel (or Access) file. there are many common fields (cells) but are no...

GrievousAngel | Latest reply: sharpman Nov 11, 2009
    5 replies
  • COUNT # ROWS where 2 conditions are true Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having problems counting the # rows of problem reports where the priority = 1 and the PR is active. here is the array: PR PRIORI...

tepatl | Latest reply: aquarelle Nov 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 Formula Help - if cell is empty... Solved/Closed

Hello, Simple formula of =J3-SUM(L3:X3) BUT if J3 is empty then I want the formula to run as =C3-SUM(L3:X3) What is the proper formula to get t...

Melissa | Latest reply: Melissa Nov 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • excel - send result of formula to another cel Closed

Hello, Is it possible to have the results of a formula go to a cell other than the cell containing the formula? And I don't want to do the '=c5' t...

Ajay | Latest reply: Penguin Duvel Nov 11, 2009
    6 replies
  • excel issue Solved/Closed

Hello, please give macro for hiding blank rows

cophe77 | Latest reply: iveal Nov 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • to increase browsing and downloading speed Closed

Hello, i am using reliance netconnect highspeed 1x, it gives me 180kbps browsing speed and 4-6kbps downloading speed, but it reduce now and gives me ...

suman | Latest reply: iveal Nov 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel formula Closed

Hello, I want the formula which make the negative answer in "RED" and positive in "LIGHT GREEN" after "ADDING" OR "SUBTRACTING".

Amu | Latest reply: Zephix Nov 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • EXCEL: Nested IF formula question Solved/Closed

Hello, I've read some answers to similar questions, but not quite the same... How can I have *certain* results of my nested "IF" formula display...

bunda3 | Latest reply: Tonio Nov 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • compare contents of 2 excell woeksheets Closed

Hello, I am clueless about VBA Programming. I need help with a small piece of code. Following is my problem description... The first 3 columns...

sdsouza5 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • if a1= active, copy a2-a6 to a1-a5 on sheet2 Closed

Hello, I am new to macros and would like to know if it is possible to create something to do the following: I have a list of jobs that are eithe...

batman28x | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Find copy and create new excel files w macro Closed

Hello, I would like to create a macro to save time. I receive data which I then have to process in excel. Right now, I need help with copying and p...

hero85 | Latest reply: reddishpink Nov 8, 2009
    3 replies
  • excel macro copying cells based on criteria Closed

Hello, If problem excel If cell H of worksheet A = cell E of worksheet B and/or If cell J of worksheet A = Cell H of worksheet B and/or If ce...

nsy2204 | Latest reply: nsy2204 Nov 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Counting Diff IF Closed

Hello, I am trying to write a formula to count only certain dates of events in colum A but only IF column F meets certain criteria. I have a formula...

working123 | Latest reply: TPus17 Nov 6, 2009
    4 replies
  • Excel question Closed

Hello, I receive an order report (spreadsheet) from my customer that only has their part numbers & on a separate spreadsheet I have a cross reference...

Cando | Latest reply: Trowa Nov 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • HOW DO I DO A FIND METHOD IN EXCEL VBA Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a macro in excel and I am new to it. I am trying to have it where I search through a excel worksheet and I try to find ...

JAY | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 5, 2009
    3 replies
  • Simple Excel Question (I think) Solved/Closed

Hello, I am putting together an XL sheet and would like to find the MAX value in a column of numbers, then return the contents of the cell next to it...

ruh-roh | Latest reply: ruh-roh Nov 5, 2009
    2 replies
  • MT6225 (Chinese mobile) with my PC to browse Closed

Hello, Please I need pc suit for my E71 Pro (China Phone). I equally need the driver for USB for same phone. My email is: p.onubah@gmail.com. Pl...

guy4love9@ya... | Latest reply: dancedhall Nov 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • not able to browse... Closed

Hello, Hello, I have got connected with wireless network but not able to browse. Signal strength is good enough but still not getting the solution f...

viks_784 | Latest reply: Tomarse1993 Nov 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • VBA Excel Search Select Paste Delete Solved/Closed

Hello, If someone could possible help on this I would be very greatful. I have reems of data in Excel (tidal data). I'm looking to get the highs...

Clint16 | Latest reply: Clint16 Nov 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Sort by date Macro Closed

Hello, I am working in a worksheet that have more than 3000 rows, in one of the columns there is a date in the form of 20-07-2009 10:03:25. I want ...

Tyagus | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Comparing first columns in 2 worksheets Closed

Hello, I'm trying to compare the first colum from worksheet A with 1st column in worksheet B to find the differences between them. Please help. Aprr...

Chris | Latest reply: iveal Nov 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excell Sum calculation Closed

Hello, I'd like to find out how to make an excell sum to highlight when a point in time has passed. For example. say I buy a tin of beans on 12/3/0...

Georgio | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • Find and paste data into seperate sheet Closed

Hello, I need a macro that will search a specific range on one excell sheet--say G7:G56 and J7:J56 for a specific name--if it finds the name i want...

Jim Jones | Latest reply: venkat1926 Nov 3, 2009
    3 replies
  • Copy cell to another sheet Closed

Hello, I'm have a problem. How can i copy a cell with its properties like cell border to another cell(ActiveCell) in a different sheet. I need a...

mimic | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • Format cell based on another (macro) Closed

Ok here's a real puzzle. I need to format cells in column K based on the letter in Column N. There are only 3 conditions, but it might be made in ...

Also | Latest reply: Also Nov 2, 2009
    2 replies
  • how to do in excel Closed

Hello, if i write some thing in column A then column B automated generate the code (that i define) for that person. just i need the name of person...

ahsan | Latest reply: Trowa Nov 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel:To find cells with an entry and display Closed

Hello, I'm having a problem with a 700,000 row worksheet. I have a column of addresses. From them, i want to find the cells having say, New York and ...

YorkExceL | Latest reply: Trowa Nov 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Free browsing and downloading on opera 5.0 Closed

Please i need free browsing cheat for opera 5.0 on my phone for zain and mtn network.

Yinkus | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • IF iserror with 2 cells match Solved/Closed

Hello, If i have 2 cell that i need to match to 2 array row and print "W" or "L" if both of the cell match. This is what i have =IF(ISERROR(M...

sangng978 | Latest reply: Excelguru Oct 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • Comparing and analysing columns in EXCEL Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me? I want to create a formula to analyse 2 or more columns in excel. For example I have a column headed 'gender' and anot...

Krpookie1 | Latest reply: Excelguru Oct 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • can i browse with a china phone? Closed

Hello, I want to ask if any of you (my oga(s)) have the configuration Settings (manual & software) for china phone. to be precisely, my phone is Ja...

larryj | Latest reply: totoy Oct 29, 2009
    3 replies
  • calculate number of cells colored red Closed

Hello, Can someone help me calculate a formula to calculate number of cells that are a certain color? Thanks,

Spense | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • index and matching 2 different spreadsheets Closed

Hello, i am trying to index and match two diffrent excel spreadsheets. one has the same info on it as the other except for one column. i'm trying t...

cookie | Latest reply: valid numbers Oct 28, 2009
    3 replies
  • Can VBA Code the Blank Spaces in a Column Closed

Hello, What I have is a single column of text data with blank cells intermittantly throughout the column. I need to perform the same user designed ...

bikercowboy | Latest reply: bikercowboy Oct 28, 2009
    2 replies
  • can not open FireFox browser Closed

Hello, i have downloaded the fire fox explorer, and was installed successfully, but i can't open the browser. Thanks

suha | Latest reply: LouisSteph Oct 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • Macro: copy and paste Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me, please? I want an excel macro that will copy and paste some data. I have a column of data from A1 to A31. I would like a ...

Dee | Latest reply: Dee Oct 28, 2009
    2 replies
  • writing a macro in excel using vba Closed

Hello, This is homework, I am so lost. Here is the problem: 1. Write a macro, Q_1, which will ask the user for the division of an employee and t...

android | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • ms excel problem Closed

Hello, how to select the date of births lying between 2 given date of births

tanu | Latest reply: Trowa Oct 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • macro help...copying and pasteing Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro to copy a row of cells to where the cursor is. The info is constant and the pasteing changes. I've used the "reco...

selflearner | Latest reply: selflearner Oct 27, 2009
    10 replies
  • getting last value in Excel workb and copy Closed

Hello, wondering if some1 can help me. I have 2 worksheets CertNo.xls and UncertB.xls. In UncertB.xls i have a button. When i click this button i ...

nvanzyl24 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 26, 2009
    4 replies
  • Macro in Excel (VB) Closed

Hello, Basically i'm not much of a programmer, but can do the basics on Excel. I've just been writing a nice little programme on Excel, but need so...

pmycrth | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • EXCEL VALIDATION Closed

Hello, If I am having A1 is fixed value and E1= B1+C1+D1 & BUT E1 SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN A1, IN HOW I CAN VALIDATE E1 WITH A1

rao.cv2 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • Browswer only works with IP Address Closed

Hello, I am using Acer Extensa. I tried to connect with Ethernet cable at home and today wirelessly to my work network and it works ok. The only pro...

AT | Latest reply: AT Oct 24, 2009
    2 replies
  • Converting Web page to Excel format Closed

Hello, I want to ask that if i want to convert just dial web page data in to excel format so how can i do that so that it can come in excel format

Mubin | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Conditional Cell Formatting Closed

Hello, I need an MS Office Excel 2007 formula. I want to fill multiple cells in a row with color IF one particular cell in the row is divisible by ...

Nancy | Latest reply: Aphelion Oct 23, 2009
    3 replies
  • Excel 2007 Sum Formula Closed

Hello, How do I add a range of cells and locate the sum in a chosen cell?

Marty | Latest reply: iveal Oct 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • EXCEL SHEET FORMULA Closed

Hello, how can i change the name in colone A automaticly if i changed from colone R ? exemple: if i put ROULA in colone A and go and put NANA i...

roula | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Closed

Hello, Looking for formula assistance. Have a series of columns, A-C, containing dollar values. I have column D set up to find the minimum value. ...

Barb | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 22, 2009
    1 reply