Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 8551 - 8600 of about 9,840
  • VBA: search for a value then Moving cusor Closed

Hello, i need the code for the following please: Find a specific value in a spreadsheet Then move the cursor 5 cells/ spaces up thanks Ja...

Jat | Latest reply: Trowa Jul 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • browser issues Closed

Hello,i,m connect to the internet. have firefox and windows IE as browsers on my pc which is a compaq presario i have vista home premium i,m connected...

jack | Latest reply: re_mi Jul 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel vlook up help Closed

Hello, i have a excel sheet where i have lot of columns in sheet 1 from a1-a100 there are different numbers say a1-0101, a2-103 so on on sheet ...

chandan | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • Copy/Paste parts of files (excel marcos) Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro that will copy a section of another excel file into the excel file that I'm running the marco on, then continue...

confused | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • I want to know about vbscript with macros Closed

Hello, i have two excel sheet in that one is filled of details like empname and shifttype. with this information i want to fill Rupees colum in secon...

san` | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to transfer data from one sheet to anoth Closed

Hello, i HAVE A PROBLEM IN EXCEL.tHIS IS EXPLAINED AS BELOW-- I am entering cite details into my sheet.When i enter a cite details in main she...

suresh | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Free internet browsing Closed

Hello, i have a chaina phone sheco97 i want to connect it to my pc for free internet browsing. kindly assist me by sending me a guidlines or a code ...

ris.arote | Latest reply: ris.arote Jul 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Delete Sheets in Excel Closed

Hello, I am looking for a VBA macro that can delete all the sheets in Excel the start with name "Sheet". Also if no such sheet name is found it sh...

ujo | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • vba loop jumping ower values Closed

Hello, i have created a loop witch is a part of a bigger macro i am creating the loop is runnig fine exept one thing, the loops pupuse is to compar...

Da helpzor | Latest reply: Da helpzor Jul 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • Matching names in two columns of excel Closed

Hello, Hi I have a huge list of names in excel sheet1. In the second sheet I have the same list but with differences in spelling. I need to match t...

Ked | Latest reply: Trowa Jul 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • VBA underscore trouble Solved/Closed

Hello, I wrote a simple VBA code which is pretty long, so I want to use a underscore to continue on the next line. Here is an example of the cod...

Trowa | Latest reply: Trowa Jul 21, 2009
    4 replies
  • need some help whith vba Closed

Hello, i have created a loop that loops thro column B and testing data up agenst seartan criterias, if they match it copys the data to a spesefied lo...

Da helpzor | Latest reply: Da helpzor Jul 21, 2009
    4 replies
  • Find and move rows with empty Cell Closed

Hello, I am new to excel with regards to advance programming.I have an excel with 1000s of records. It have approximately 20 columns. I need to loo...

Nav | Latest reply: jenni.g Jul 21, 2009
    2 replies
  • free browsing Closed

Hello, pls how can i configure my samsung E250 phone and my Acer Aspire 4710 laptop for free browsing using an MTN line.your responce quick would rea...

johnny | Latest reply: suff954 Jul 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel - Cell Event (th formula in cell) Closed

Hello, I want a cell event to run a small macro. Have tried the normal cell event code, it works ok when I type in a cell that runs the event, but...

sswcharlie | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 20, 2009
    2 replies
  • Macro Closed

Hello, I download information into Excel, then I run a macro to sort information. Sometimes the macro will sort the information into the wrong cells....

Spammie | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • finding insertion point in excel Closed

Hello here is a challenging one.... I am trying to automate a spreadsheet used for processing and compiling large amounts of data, with the outp...

challenged | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Closed

Hello, I'm using Excel and a barcode scanner program to update an equipment inventory. Currently I'm using the barcode scanner software to open a "f...

excellighting | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Multiple Sheets with Data Closed

Hi I have a spreadsheet with 8 clients listed on 8 rows. There are 9 coulmns of information. I have the following formula at the very bottom of the sh...

Niki | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Copy data from many worksheets to a compiled Closed

Hello, I want to write a macro for some data in excel. I have multiple worksheets that I need to copy a column of data from each and paste them into...

Hobbs | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • New sheet using conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I have a very basic table on Excel which I use to keep contract data. I'm currently using conditional formatting to highlight the row if th...

Daron | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 16, 2009
    5 replies
  • userform for importing sheet from one excel Closed

Hello, I want to create a user form in MS excel that will prompt the user for the file name. Once the user browses the file name it should copy th...

ujo | Latest reply: epsiman Jul 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • VBA: Error 9; subscript is out of reach Solved/Closed

Hello, Depending on the value of a specific cell (sheet "gegevensblad" cell L10), I would like to hide 1 out of 2 sheets (Either Overzichtsgrafieke...

Trowa | Latest reply: Dean Jul 16, 2009
    4 replies
  • Copying data into different cells using macro Closed

Hello, I am trying to use macros to copy data from one cell into different cells in another sheet. My data is consisting of Organisation contact deta...

Abhi | Latest reply: raju Jul 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Compare and update excel sheet Closed

Hello, I have got two excel sheets one master sheet that gets updated everymonth with the new employees joining that month. the other excel sheet nee...

ujo | Latest reply: ujo Jul 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • Vba Help needed Closed

Hello, im having an issue, what im whant to achive is this. i want to be able to select ranges depending on the content of the cells in column A, a...

myrcka | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • Macro Excel 2007 help Closed

Hello, hey guys i need help in excel.... assignment in my row F I have 2 data Permanent and contract. So i want to make it that when I type it in sh...

UrbanStory | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 15, 2009
    7 replies
  • how to browse on my pc throug my phone Closed

Hello, I want to connect my phone which is connected to the internet to my computer which is not connected to the internet so that I can browse on my...

kofi | Latest reply: closeup22 Jul 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • VBA code in a excel form Closed

Hi, I made an Excel form for colleagues to enter data in a sheet in rows. I made a second form on wich other colleagues need to find a 6 digit nu...

Thur_Hoff | Latest reply: VBAhelp_Needed Jul 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • list month from any given year in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i 0got a spreadsheet (data) as below date status 1-jan-1975 approved 1-feb-1980 suspended 5-mar-1985 rejected 10...

smd | Latest reply: ani Jul 13, 2009
    6 replies
  • how to deal cells with same content except on Closed

Hello, hey i got lots of data in the B collum a lot of the data is the same, repeated in row after row but not all data is the same. waht i have trie...

Myrcka | Latest reply: Trowa Jul 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to create a macro Closed

Hello, i am completely new to the task of creating macros.can you please tell me how should i create a macro so that all the cells under a particul...

mishti | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Making sheet increasing#'s&but same letters Closed

Hello, labels that must have same V33j on all as well as another group of numbers usually 3 or 4more that would increase or advance by 1 number as ea...

jen | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to add a ready macro to excel Closed

Hello, I have downloaded a macro from a blog to keep a track of time and date when a cell was modified last. Please help me how to add it to the exc...

lenin | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Protecting excel sheet from copying Closed

Hello, i want to know how to protect an excel file on my hard to from copying by others. regards, rajeev

rajeev | Latest reply: excelgod Jul 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • Color Rows after Comparing Closed

"Hello world", I have an excel file with three sheets. What I've done so far is to compare sheet1 with sheet2. Every new or updated record tha...

sr7 | Latest reply: sr7 Jul 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • Activating Macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I have made a calender which I want to prepare for next year with the press of a button. Here is the file: https://authentification.site...

Trowa | Latest reply: Trowa Jul 9, 2009
    3 replies
  • Browser problems?? Closed

Hello, My IE was working just fine. I went on vacation and when I came back, it all of a sudden stopped working. I didnt do anything to it nor did I ...

Candice | Latest reply: shani47 Jul 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Comparing two excel sheets Closed

Hello, I want to compare the rows in two excel sheets and find out true/false value. For eg: sheet 1 will be having 15 columns & sheet 2 will b...

Rams | Latest reply: Filip Jul 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • Require help in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, Pls help me by suggesting any formula or function for selecting two minimum values from range of numbers in excel spreadsheet. For exampl...

Anakin | Latest reply: Anakin Jul 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • VBA Excel 2007 Question Closed

Hi there, I have a slight problem I am currently dealing with making up time sheets on the one sheet for a number of members of staff. The probl...

thewhistler | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 7, 2009
    5 replies
  • quickbooks excel export Closed

Hello,I have been using quickbooks forever, and all of a sudden, with no change in software, QB stopped allowing me to export documents to excel. Has...

DJ | Latest reply: Andra Jul 6, 2009
    4 replies
  • Excel will not open Closed

Hello, When i go to open my microsoft excel program, excel has a pop up that says it is configuring microsoft office 2000 professional. Then when it...

KCarter | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jul 6, 2009
    3 replies
  • excel help Closed

Hello, I have four columns of data. Column B is a list of words that match up with the words in column C. However column B is a complete list and co...

kl | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Trouble activating macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I've got a macro which runs on 12 worksheets. When the result of a formula changes I want the macro to do his job. What I do now is manu...

Trowa | Latest reply: Trowa Jul 6, 2009
    3 replies
  • help with sheet Closed

Hello, i have an excel sheet whereby in column A i have a list of 10 things to do on a call. I want make list on a new sheet to display of all thos...

kab0102 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • Internet browsing Closed

Hello, Some website in my pc can't open even internet is connected with broad-band(High speed access).

Subhash Das | Latest reply: fella1960 Jul 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cut & Paste Coloured Rows to another workshee Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with just over 5000 rows with each row being 1 of 5 colours. I need to cut and paste all rows of a specific colour (co...

scoobii | Latest reply: Excelguru Jul 4, 2009
    3 replies
  • Excel Macro(?) convert text string to date Closed

Hello, Maybe this problem is trivial to solve, but I haven't done anything with Excel Macros since University and that was long time ago. Maybe macro...

painkiller | Latest reply: noecortez Jul 3, 2009
    2 replies
  • VB codes for excel Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a Macro that will search an excel spread sheet and display the adjacent cells. I have a series of increasing but not sequ...

Lewis.kelly | Latest reply: Trowa Jul 3, 2009
    1 reply