Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 8601 - 8650 of about 9,830
  • Excel worksheet help Solved/Closed

Hello, So i've tried like hell to figure this out but have no programming skills at all. I have basic excel experience most of it self taugh or what...

Shams | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • To append data from 1 excel to another excel Closed

Hello, I need to copy data from 1 excel to another excel based on the value in 1 column in the copied excel. Kindly help me out on the issue.

Tresa | Latest reply: CharlesJK Jun 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • Internet Explorer will not browse Closed

Hello, I was able to get online by using Internet Explorer of the ATT Yahoo Browser Then one day the Internet Explorer will not start. It say cann...

Big B | Latest reply: TracKFreaK Jun 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel formula Closed

Hello, my difficult is that i need a formula in which position should be given higher ranker first if i use if's formula and there are thre...

murtaza lakhani | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel 2007 timeline, help please Solved/Closed

Hello, timeline, help please im looking for a formula to fill in a cell with either s,p,v or h depending on data taken from sheet 2. the data...

Orkt | Latest reply: Orkt Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • CUT OPTION IN MS-EXCEL - I NEED PROPER EXP Closed

Hello, I have typed some text in A1 to A10. No if i make use of cut option and again pasted in the same sheet or some other sheet then the text d...

san | Latest reply: MPH Jun 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Possible to extract partial data in Excel? Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet that contains around 1500 html links. All the addresses start out common... i.e. http://www.frogs.com/. W...

DarkDMize | Latest reply: DarkDMize Jun 20, 2009
    2 replies
  • can't browse any site Closed

Hello, I've got the same problem but it's worse. My internet is working fine on both desktop and laptop using Dlink router when the next few hours ...

tish | Latest reply: GeorgeRattel Jun 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • Formula not copying from file to file Excel Closed

Hello, I am having difficulty in getting formula to copy from file to file in excel 2007. this works fine in excel 2003.

GmcI | Latest reply: culleeda Jun 19, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel Formular Problem Solved/Closed

Hello, =IF(B2=1,"Entertainment","") I have this formular which when i type a value into one colume it will display text in another and the end o...

Funky Town | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 19, 2009
    2 replies
  • Date formats for Excel Closed

Hello, I have a database of names and other details in Dbase IV. I migrated this database to Excel, but not all the dates are coming out well. Some d...

Passenger 57 | Latest reply: John Franco Jun 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • programing VB in excel Closed

Hello, what if I have 2 columns in 2 different excel sheets and I want to make a button to draw a graph between these 2 colomns what should I do???

wael | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Adding Rows across pages Closed

Hello, I was wondering how I could add a row in one page that would automatically add a row on the next page. I'm guessing this is done using a macro...

erin_ASM | Latest reply: erin Jun 17, 2009
    5 replies
  • is it possible to post the sheet in your foru Closed

Hello, sometimes while replying to the queires from forum member I would like to send a small extract of my sample sheet so that the member can under...

venkat1926 | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • pdf file match with excel Closed

Hello, I am getting the problem how to match the Pincode which is present in the pdf file with Excel file pin code

Anu | Latest reply: Nou_Nours77 Jun 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Help with excel, formulas Closed

Hello, I am trying to connect to sheets together. I need the cells in sheet 2 to equal certain cells in sheet 1. The problem is the data on sheet i...

najibk | Latest reply: Excelguru Jun 16, 2009
    3 replies
  • run macro from a different workbook Closed

Hello, i have a workbook for a particular client with all macros in that workbook. i might get a new client for which a seperate workbook will b cr...

smd | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 15, 2009
    4 replies
  • How do I customize Line charts in Excel vista Closed

Hello, I need to add a secondary "y" axis in order to show a different scale for a trend line. In the previous version, you would just click on "cu...

Mel77 | Latest reply: Mel77 Jun 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • Vlook to return data into another worksheet Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets that I use to track business donations (see below) columnA Column c Busines Name Amount Donate...

meevans | Latest reply: meevans Jun 15, 2009
    2 replies
  • Help with macro Closed

Hello, I am not good with vba, but I've managed to develop the following macro, however it doesn't quite work for me. It places a value in an cell Y,...

Cindy | Latest reply: Excelguru Jun 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Autofilter not working Closed

Hello all, I'm working in Excel 2003 with a spreadsheet of phone call data I downloaded/imported from my cell carrier. If I activate Autofilter, t...

cavemenroaraed | Latest reply: Alister Jun 15, 2009
    3 replies
  • dynamically add controls on excel form Closed

Hello, the main idea behind this exercise is to generate reports based on user selected column headings with certain heading having criteria to it....

smd | Latest reply: smd Jun 14, 2009
    2 replies
  • Macro to find last blank cell in column Solved/Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me with this please? I want a macro to run in Excel to do the following: 1. Go to a column and working from the top down fin...

LesE | Latest reply: LesE Jun 13, 2009
    3 replies
  • Excel Formula Closed

Hello, I need to calculate between two columns. Such as: If there is written (A2:A100) "aminul", then count how many times was written (B2:B100) "ok"...

Ashsih02 | Latest reply: aquarelle Jun 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excell 2007 thinks too much Closed

Hello, How the heck can I prevent this from happening? My entire office has a problem with this. Sometimes when entering info into a spread sheet I...

Jessica | Latest reply: wishagain Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Can't print my timesheets Closed

Hello, I try printing the whole report and it only prints the last 2 colums on my PC

dar | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • using nested if to blank out adjacent cells Closed

Hello, I would like to use a formula to blank out adjacent cells if a specific value is entered for example: I have cells A1, B1, C1 If I put...

WILLYB | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 9, 2009
    3 replies
  • Access 2003 VBA Idiot Closed

Hello, as the title suggests, I'm a VBA idiot. I don't know jack about it. other than to create a macro and convert it. here's my problem: I cre...

msreed | Latest reply: morris Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • Urgent in excel Closed

Hello, I want help you Please I have 35 Trainings and I Planned them to The next year in Every month I put the training The answer how I can ins...

yassin | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • Matching two worksheets Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets one contains invoice numbers and payments and the other has invoice numbers and charges. On my charges worksheet I w...

hpc | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula for prices Closed

Hello, I really don't know how to create formula for my task: Item bouth for Total price £535,000 (comission + price) How much is the Price o...

Pet | Latest reply: aquarelle Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • browsers do not work but im conected to the i Closed

Hello,Everyone ive been having this problem for 4 days now. i have an IMicro desktop computer, w/ windows vista and i recently upgraded to two moni...

Slkbugs | Latest reply: yoyellow22 Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • need a macros to be used in excel Closed

Hello, I want a vbscript for a macros to be used in excel which would do the following operastion: It will find the characters/delimeters in the ...

humphry | Latest reply: Trowa Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel - Summarising Roles for a Roster Closed

Hello, I am creating a spreadsheet that will be used to assign rosters and keep track of staffing levels. I have finished most of it but have come ...

Mikloise | Latest reply: guest Jun 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • directional macro Closed

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a macro here. Pretty much, I'm importing a lot of data into an excel spreadsheet and then I want to copy and paste...

kalignify | Latest reply: Excelguru Jun 8, 2009
    3 replies
  • Macro Help- Copy, Analyze, Create Graph Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro that will take an xls file that has only one sheet, create a second worksheet within the excel file, copy and pa...

DragonMan | Latest reply: autogeeek Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Need Macro to sort thru raw data Closed

Hello, I have a POS data file that I'm not sure how to approach. The data columns are not specific and the data loops across a few rows. What I need ...

Karminak | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 7, 2009
    3 replies
  • Need Help in Excel Closed

Hello, I have two excel sheets with around 8000 columns in one sheets and 2000 columns in second sheet. All the columns of second sheets are taken ...

Mani | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • Explorere Browser changes size onscrn Closed

Hello, I am on an acer aspire and the screen changes size when a 4 headed arrow pops up- yes even when only one finger is on the cursor pad - how mig...

Dan | Latest reply: realyou Jun 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • copy required data from one excel to anther Closed

Hello, i want to copy only required feilds's data from one excel sheet to another. suppoes there are 5 feilds in the excels ,now i want to use only ...

Aman P. | Latest reply: ray Jun 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel Closed

Hello, when users enter a date in excel using this format 12-01-2008, i need the cell to automatically change the format to 12/01/2008 i have...

bala | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel - dropping zeroes from time Closed

Hello, I have a set of times in column A in Excel (HH:MM:SS). In column B I need those same times, not rounded, to have 00 as the Seconds value. ...

Joe | Latest reply: Joe Jun 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • Calculate the sum of rows using macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I need some help with the folowing problem. I have a table with changing length of rows and columns. I need to calculate the sums of the rows ...

Manhamanha | Latest reply: Manhamanha Jun 3, 2009
    2 replies
  • macro to find lowest level from Hierarchy Closed

Hello, please see the excel file i have below i need to search the lowest level from the heirarachy level list which i have as output of my standar...

dharmesh | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • End of Excel data throurh VBA Closed

Hello, Is there any method to find a particular value in the excel through VBA. Alternatively: how can i get the colunm and row of the cell where ...

Ket | Latest reply: Excelguru Jun 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel worksheet Closed

Hello, I have to update the excel worksheet column which has prices of all the products. ill give the example: I have a list that contains : ite...

yaser | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 3, 2009
    4 replies
  • How i connect many worksheet in a single work Closed

Hello, Sir, I'm Robin Sarma and i have problem in MS-EXCEL, Sir, how i connect many worksheet in a single wokbook

robin | Latest reply: SEW850i Jun 3, 2009
    2 replies
  • Editing be done in particular sheets Closed

Hello, I have 4 sheets in a workbook, one sheet where i would input the parameters name it Input, & other sheets where it would b updated. suppos...

Amit | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • Referencing multiple Cells to one cell Closed

Hello, I have a table of values that i have screenshott here, for you: http://tinypic.com/images/goodbye.jpg I also have what resembles a query ...

Parish | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel formula Closed

Hello, i want to count some cell but if 2 conditions are meet.

yh | Latest reply: mubashir aziz Jun 1, 2009
    2 replies