Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 8751 - 8800 of about 9,840
  • browser icon buttons Closed

Hello,i've been trying to get rid of the browser icon buttons like forward, back, mail, fav., n so forth. every time i use customize n move them over ...

swann | Latest reply: wallplz Mar 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • help with excel formula Closed

Hello, i am working on a spreadsheet that keeps track of machine hours. i need help with a formula that when themachine hours gets to 3000. the numbe...

essentialbill | Latest reply: kathcat Mar 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Copyspecified data from a ldif/txtfile2 Excel Closed

Hi There Good Day! I am having ldif file and and i need to populate an excel workhseet with some selective data from the ldif file . Basicall...

rk | Latest reply: deri58 Mar 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • whatisthe formula to get higer number inexcel Closed

Hello, Hello, i'm jai krishnan im having a big problem in excel 1. in column A i'm having set of numbers in Column B also Having some set of numb...

jaikrish_18 | Latest reply: Jaikrish_18 Feb 26, 2009
    4 replies
  • Excel Macro- Need Help Closed

Hello, Could anyone please help me with Excel Macro logic/ or if more generous with macro code for the following scenario: I have a Dashboard with...

test_test1 | Latest reply: availlity Feb 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • Need Help in Excel Closed

Hello, I am SHANU I will explain what i want to do please help me out if any know about it I have 2 Sheets in Excel in Sheet 1 the names are retu...

SHANU | Latest reply: SHANU Feb 25, 2009
    2 replies
  • creating a macro Closed

Hello, I would like to know, how to copy a word and paste it into another cell using macro?

mike | Latest reply: Oterwill Feb 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Help: transpose cells by content Closed

Hello Forum, I am struggling! I am trying to find a way to get a current column of data transposed into seperate columns of the same genre... Her...

colint | Latest reply: sunshinevivi Feb 21, 2009
    3 replies
  • transpose column data every 9 cells Closed

Hello, I have 2 columns to transpose. The column A contains Date1..Date9..repeated. The column B contains the data I need. Country xxxx State ...

sunshinevivi | Latest reply: sunshinevivi Feb 20, 2009
    0 replies
  • Change sheet name in formula when copied down Closed

I have a workbook made that has a 'Quantities' sheet that list any number of quantities along with 'contract quantity', 'current quantity', etc. Ther...

mblanken | Latest reply: lestuce Feb 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel data extraction macro needed Closed

Hello, Hie .I am working on a project in which l have to compare dates in excel and enter the difference (in days)in time in a separate column .l am ...

Theo | Latest reply: Umer Feb 19, 2009
    4 replies
  • How to prevent enable/disable macro box Closed

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to prevent the enable/disable macro box from appearing when I start Excel. Thanks Marcos

traveler25 | Latest reply: Sweet Feb 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel 2003Advanced Filter....copy to location Closed

Hello, I am trying to use the Advanced filter...and copy the info to different worksheet. It's not working out for me :( I have been trying to do...

amyl00 | Latest reply: Crazzydreamer Feb 19, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel 2003: Match Names; View Unfound Matches Closed

Hello, I need formula or macro configuration help for Excel 2003. Within a spreadsheet, I want to compare the list of names in column A with th...

99cateyes | Latest reply: 99cateyes Feb 18, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel Help! Closed

Hello, I'm working in Excel 2007 and having some issues doing what I need to do. I have a speadsheet that has a list of users in column A. A li...

pjlovejoy | Latest reply: locklessmonster Feb 18, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel lists - extracting data from it. Closed

Hello, I hope someone can help me! I have a long list of items in one column. next to each item I have to give certain values to some of them. The ...

jipiedra | Latest reply: Helper Feb 17, 2009
    5 replies
  • Excel Lookup Closed

Hello, I am using excel for analysing my data. I have time in column A and temperature in other 10 columns. I need to find the maximum value in e...

Zeenath | Latest reply: Zeenath Feb 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel blank row deletion Closed

Hello, Can anyone provide the macro code for deleting all the blank rows in all excels in a folder?? thanks...munni

munni | Latest reply: Michael Feb 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Macro to check conditions in two columns Closed

Hello, I am trying to update prices in excel spreadsheet. I have three different Unit of measures (Each, Pack, Case), I need a macro that will check ...

bezi | Latest reply: rine012 Feb 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Count and summarise records in Excel 2003 Solved/Closed

Hello, Sorry to bother you but I have a minor problem with a spreadsheet and I don't know how to resolve the issue or whether it is possible u...

GRA | Latest reply: GRA Feb 17, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel macros Closed

Hello, how to code an excel macro where an if staement will hide appropriate rows? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 1. Yes ...

bkballer2000 | Latest reply: Helper Feb 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • I can use my browser only with IP address Closed

Hello, I am using Acer Aspire. I tried to connect with Ethernet cable at home and today wirelessly to my work network and it works ok. The only probl...

Pawel | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Auto Fill the Range Between 2 Cells Closed

Hello, My Question is I Have Put One Range Like " 1 " in One cell and ending series " 10 " in next cell . Now I want the excel To Auto Comp...

JIN | Latest reply: JIN Feb 13, 2009
    8 replies
  • Repainting a cell using excel VBA Closed

Hello, I am writing a code in excel VBA to generate a report.I am totally new to VBA.Here's my code Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim a1 As...

Vish | Latest reply: Helper Feb 12, 2009
    2 replies
  • Macro to copy and paste value every nth row Closed

Hi all, I need to copy cell value in D:1 onto a range of cell (O:3 to O:31) and from D:34 onto (O36: to O66) and so on... i.e. every 33 rows I h...

dareme | Latest reply: pc Feb 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Create Msg/Popup to notify in Excel VBA Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a Excel VB script to notify/popup a message when the number of the letter U on a calendar exceeds 6, 8, 12 etc. It will have to check...

Siebel SME | Latest reply: Siebel SME Feb 11, 2009
    4 replies
  • copy rows of data based on alpha condition Closed

Hello, I have a summary worksheet that houses all records. I'd like to break that summary worksheet into in multiple worksheets grouped by last name...

bgb92 | Latest reply: solene77 Feb 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to check multiple cells to return value? Closed

Hello, I am a basic Excel user. I have an Excel sheet which displays a hierarchy of our institution's org units. The org unit names are listed ...

sadhya | Latest reply: Helper Feb 10, 2009
    3 replies
  • Excel- merging running totals Closed

Hi there! First, I need to know if what I want to do is even possible. I have about 10 excel sheets- each with two running totals on them. My boss ...

Laura4191 | Latest reply: Helper Feb 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • converting date format in excel sheet Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a cell which contains date in the format dd/mm/yyyy, but i need to convert to mm/dd/yyyy in excel how can i do this?

suni | Latest reply: daywish Feb 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Printing 1997-2003 Excel Files Closed

Hello, I am running a new laptop loaded with Vista 64 bit and Microsoft Office 2007. When I receive an XLS file in 2003 format it uploads in the 1997...

Herbbob | Latest reply: herbbob Feb 9, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel 2002 macro Closed

Hello, Sub goalSeekSample() Dim seekValue As Double Dim changeCell As Range seekValue = InputBox("What's the value to seek?") For Eac...

anon125 | Latest reply: anon125 Feb 8, 2009
    13 replies
  • Excel 2003 Please Help With CONCAT Dilemma Solved/Closed

Hello, I need one column to show the following text: prxyz,(Data1 here),0699,ABCD(Data2 here),xxx Data1 is in Column A and Data2 is in Column B....

excelgamine | Latest reply: excelgamine Feb 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • formatting macro Closed

Hi, I have data ranging from "B8 to BZ616" all the data contains either "TRUE" or "FALSE", I do not want to use conditional formatting. my questio...

ron | Latest reply: Helper Feb 6, 2009
    6 replies
  • Moving data in Excel Closed

Hello, I messed up sone data in Excel. I have a contact list and now I need to move everything in columns C-F down 4 cells. All the addresses are off...

Mel | Latest reply: Helper Feb 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel Closed

Hello, i need help in solving a macro issue. i have written a macro to delete rows base on a certain criteria. this is, "week 01", the issue is, wh...

danehen | Latest reply: Helper Feb 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Closed

Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet where I have 10,000 rows and columns are filled with data, column headers are Name, country,total users, total us...

Ron | Latest reply: Helper Feb 4, 2009
    3 replies
  • VBA Code Closed

Hello, I am very very new to VBA, (although I did some VB in college), and am attempting to create an Excel Macro that will allow me to search thro...

Elly | Latest reply: melnisson Feb 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel formula Closed

Hello, i want to know a formula from which i can get the answer in text. For example if i right an amount in the cell A1 (100/-) i want the answ...

amico | Latest reply: tiestomania Feb 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excell Closed

Hello, I have two sheet.. one is the master sheet containg the stock and the second sheet containing the sales invouice for a particular month...

sharaf | Latest reply: Ron Feb 4, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel Cells to Individual RTF files? Closed

Hello, I want to creat a VBscript in Excel that will move the contents of each cell in a column (A:1-A:10) to an individual RTF, and retain the for...

WAYNEBO | Latest reply: metallic_gear Feb 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Compare two worksheet on conditional basis Closed

Hello, I have to compare two worksheets on conditional basis. ex: worksheet1 having two columns loginname(col A) and date (col B) and worksheet2 ha...

Balaji | Latest reply: Helper Feb 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • Move cells to the next column Closed

Hello, I have a report that comes already formated for printing. However, I want to be able to manipulate the data to analyze it. Currently the r...

mariasyrny | Latest reply: Helper Feb 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel Closed

Hello, How to find with a function in excel how many names starts with a , if i have these names in columns: Matt Sara Andi Gent Alex

Genti | Latest reply: password00 Feb 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to comapre rows in excel? Closed

Hello, I m new to this forum..guys pls help me out. I wany to compare a row in one excel workbook with a column in other workbook. Can ny1 suggest...

angel | Latest reply: subzero00 Feb 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • use sql query in excel macro Closed

Hello, i have created a sql query using "new database query" in excel. i need to use that query in a macro and use variables in the query. the bol...

smd | Latest reply: hollow21 Feb 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Dates in Excel Closed

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to program an excel date so that it will 'change colour' when the current/system date is within one (1) m...

paratrooper | Latest reply: paratrooper Feb 1, 2009
    2 replies
  • Macros for Beginners Closed

Hello, i am a new member of this forum, need to learn macro programming in xl... can somebody advise links to get trained. rgds

ManRis | Latest reply: Johnnash Jan 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • EXCEL x-reference Solved/Closed

Hi there friends, I have a excel spread sheet that i am using to keep track of sales. What i need is a formula or function that will check a lis...

sam | Latest reply: sam Jan 30, 2009
    3 replies
  • Consolidate / resort data code for excel Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro for use in Excel that will take the data as shown in fig 1. and consolidate as in fig 2. to another worksheet w...

Daveyboyjnr | Latest reply: kittymich Jan 29, 2009
    1 reply