Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 8801 - 8850 of about 9,840
  • Dates in Excel Closed

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to program an excel date so that it will 'change colour' when the current/system date is within one (1) m...

paratrooper | Latest reply: paratrooper Feb 1, 2009
    2 replies
  • Macros for Beginners Closed

Hello, i am a new member of this forum, need to learn macro programming in xl... can somebody advise links to get trained. rgds

ManRis | Latest reply: Johnnash Jan 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • EXCEL x-reference Solved/Closed

Hi there friends, I have a excel spread sheet that i am using to keep track of sales. What i need is a formula or function that will check a lis...

sam | Latest reply: sam Jan 30, 2009
    3 replies
  • Consolidate / resort data code for excel Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro for use in Excel that will take the data as shown in fig 1. and consolidate as in fig 2. to another worksheet w...

Daveyboyjnr | Latest reply: kittymich Jan 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • excell Closed

Hello, allot of times i copy and paste from web doc to excell (eg with bank statements) the column with the money is not recognized by excell as a num...

ez | Latest reply: chadght Jan 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • Anti virus updates but cannot browse web page Closed

Hello, Our company uses a wireless router. My business partner who uses Vista can connect to the internet with no problems. I however cannot...

svengt | Latest reply: Choco Jan 27, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel Formula Closed

Hello, Is there an Excel Formula that can be used for the following: If Column F = Name and Column G and/or Column H Does NOT = Name or is NOT B...

J | Latest reply: J Jan 27, 2009
    3 replies
  • Merging cells with formatted data in Excel Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet where I need to merge the data from 4 separate cells in the same row into one cell. The problem I am having is that Ex...

Eric | Latest reply: propcs Jan 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • finding the same value in diffrent sheets Closed

Hello, I have one workbook with different sheets naming jan,feb, march...etc theese are montly timesheets. i need to find the last week total in s...

usha | Latest reply: hali Jan 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel macro help!! Closed

Hello, I'm having trouble with a Macro. Obviously..haha Anyways, What I'm Trying to do is copy a value from one spreadsheet, find it in another ...

Michael | Latest reply: Tweedledum Jan 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • Spreadsheet/Cell Question for Excel Closed

Hello, Can someone help me? I have an Excel spreadsheet with multiple sheets. FYI, I have renamed the sheets (for example, Sheet1 is now "Calorie I...

C | Latest reply: MS Trainer Jan 22, 2009
    2 replies
  • MS Excel codes Closed

Hello, I am having a problem about MS Excel. What codes should I type if I need to replace all cells with negative sums with ZERO (0)? Please help m...

mike | Latest reply: Sowmya Jan 21, 2009
    3 replies
  • Can't Ping but can connect w Browsers Closed

Hello, Somehow my ping command won't work. I can connect to websites with my browsers, programs - even PPP sharing programs ... but when I go to comm...

yeswedeliver | Latest reply: zerokilled Jan 19, 2009
    2 replies
  • browse files Closed

Hello, hi i got a problem of my computer i been trying to apload photo on my friendster but when i click the browse files is nothings happen will you...

emelee | Latest reply: yakee Jan 18, 2009
    5 replies
  • unable to browse network Closed

Hello, hi everybody, i m unable to browse network and can not enter in any system and no one system can enter inmy system. go to commnad prompt and...

rajeshk | Latest reply: nvidia33 Jan 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • dowloading an excel 2003 file in office 2007 Closed

Hello, I am in hotmail and I am trying to open an excel 2003 file and I can not... it just keeps getting file information, I am running win vista ...

keith | Latest reply: mbcmcb Jan 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • Count number of cells matching to criteria Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two column lists (one value in each cell) the first { 1 2 3 1 2 2 2 1 1 1 } and the second {A B C C C B B A A C } and I am attempting...

Rusty | Latest reply: aquarelle Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel query Closed

Hello, I want to know how to copy a data from cell of one workbook to cell of another workbook which has same data in different cell? For exampl...

Sam | Latest reply: netgear3 Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • macro for copying column data into row Closed

Hello, I am new to Macros and need an urgent help regarding the same. my requirement is first to calulate the number of records present in the she...

pooja | Latest reply: austwiz Jan 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • Pasting the entire rows in another sheet Closed

Hello, I am making a report where in if the job status of an employee is Resigned or Inservice, so i want all details of that particular employee t...

Saad | Latest reply: Saad Jan 12, 2009
    2 replies
  • How to hide only 2 cells using macros? Closed

Hello, I have a checkbox for which I have already assigned a macro: Private Sub CheckBox9_Click() If (CheckBox9.Value = False) Then ...

The Game | Latest reply: shirro Jan 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • convert excel report into DB table format Closed

Hello, I am trying to format an excel report into database table format inorder to import the data into the database . do i need to use macros? Ple...

lisa | Latest reply: guizmomo Jan 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel help Closed

Hello, i am new to using excel so if anybody is able to help please could you tell me in laymens terms so i know exactly what to put in each cell. Wh...

Golfer | Latest reply: cm420 Jan 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel help needed Closed

Hello, I have a one page spread sheet with 7700 lines and there are six lines that repeat themselves about 300 times. I was wondering if there is ...

lyjrc | Latest reply: Resolutionist Jan 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • convert excel vba code to open office star ba Closed

Hello, Please send me the solution to convert excel vba code to open office star basic.

Vipul | Latest reply: psu650 Jan 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel search and copy help Closed

Hello All, I have Excel 2007 I would like to search a column and if the search maches my criteria then I need it to copy the entire row to a dif...

gas demo | Latest reply: timefor7 Jan 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Problem in Macro for formating error 1004. Closed

Hello, All I am new in forum, I am not a programmer or any macro expert but facing a problem with our ERP software which our company is using its gen...

Vicky | Latest reply: phdhopes Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • copy range data against a value in excel Closed

Hello, I have a chemistry of 304 L,304,310 etc & I have to past this chemistry where 304,304l appears in sheet of excell. e. is as follows...

yogu | Latest reply: livetalk10 Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel problem Closed

Hello, dear sir,i have a excel problem.I have four coloums like: "month" "1st value" "2nd value" "total value" now some value like this ...

sandhu | Latest reply: ogonda Jan 7, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel interface with the real world Closed

Hello, I want to interface an Excel spreadsheet with the real world. For instance, in it's simplest form, I would like to enter a number in a cell i...

Adrain | Latest reply: Adrain Jan 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • Trying to make a checkbook on excell07 Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a checkbook on excell. here are the columns I am dealing with c=credit, d=debt, and e=balance first how do I make d tur...

Wesley | Latest reply: WD Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel Equation Closed

Hello, I am working on Excel spreadsheet and need help with the add formula in a specfic row. Does anyone know how to write it? Example: 1 1 ...

sarahdara | Latest reply: mslizny Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • range in excel Closed

Hello, how to sum the values of range eg; A B C 1 21-30 31-40 41-50 sum= 2 51...

1 | Latest reply: mslizny Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • i am unable to sent the mail from excel 2002 Closed

Hello,

malay | Latest reply: ron Dec 23, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 Macros-first Closed

Hello, I would like to create a MACRO-with the field AQ2 to AR2 -month AQ32 to AQ42--data similarly for all these AQ2 to AS2 till AQ2 to BA2.I ne...

sowmyav | Latest reply: zipun Dec 23, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excellent router for gaming? Closed

any advice for a good router for gaming purposes guys ???

panzanni | Latest reply: challengelife Dec 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Closed

Hello, If date changes in one file then it should take value from another file of same date. Please revert with excel formula and exmple. Reg...

Arnab | Latest reply: canonbj525 Dec 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel Qualifying Dropdowns Closed

Hello, I am trying to build an order form for our suite of products using Excel. In order to make this as "idiot proof" as possible, I'm building ...

TimC | Latest reply: dreamwave Dec 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel - Sorting 4 columns Closed

Hello, I need some help with the data I have gathered from a form with a question with a multiple tick option. The data collected is similar to this...

sjk | Latest reply: zebraal Dec 17, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel format Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with a column which is supposed to represent dates. However cells are of the format of 25 12 08 - this example repre...

D | Latest reply: sheryljohnson Dec 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • Creating new rows/columns Closed

Hello, hi I working on excel sheet of 2000 rows. I wanna insert more new rows in a colums whennever there is a empty cell between two cells u...

chaitanya | Latest reply: askaquest Dec 14, 2008
    1 reply
  • Print UserForm for multi-sheet printing Closed

Hello, I would like to write a macro that prompts a UserForm to select which sheets/tabs to print from a workbook. This macro should identify the ...

bth117 | Latest reply: th Dec 14, 2008
    1 reply
  • combine 7 excel's into 1 excel Closed

Hello, I have 7 excel's .I need to combine all these into 1 excel under different work sheets.The column's are not same in any of the excel (entir...

deepti | Latest reply: Aadhi Dec 12, 2008
    2 replies
  • Counting in EXCEL Closed

Hi Having a problem, I want to count the number of cells that starts with a certain figure, Example 90500-3 90400-3 400000-3 50000-3 30...

Excel | Latest reply: TheParoxysm Dec 9, 2008
    3 replies
  • copy of info from sheet to sheet Closed

Hello, I'm trying to copy names from a sheet with adresses that are active to a new sheet which is to be used as a planer, so i can update the active...

mucker | Latest reply: TheParoxysm Dec 9, 2008
    3 replies
  • import into excel goes into first cell Closed

Hello, Im having an issue with excel. My office has a database program where they export data into excel. one pc has the russian language install...

ramicyprus | Latest reply: TheParoxysm Dec 8, 2008
    9 replies
  • Excel -Copy Macro Problem Closed

Hello, I have developed a macro (attached to a button) that copies data from one row (cells D8, E8, F8 & G8) to a sheet called transmittals. Every ...

Monkey | Latest reply: Dragonruler12 Dec 5, 2008
    2 replies
  • Pasting in VB for excell Closed

Hello, I tried recording a simple macro in excel that moves to a certain cell, selects many cells, cuts them, moves to a different location, and then...

Tom | Latest reply: Tom Dec 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • Another Conditional Excel Help Req. Closed

Hello, I am wondering if could get some help with an excel VB macro. What I'd like it to do is this: Columns E, G, I, K, M, O, Q, R, S, U, W & X...

meddel | Latest reply: sarbel.vilo Dec 2, 2008
    1 reply
  • Problems with my browser Closed

Hi, Recently I have some web pages which wont be opening on my machine. Pages like hotmail, gmail and hi5 wont open any idea of what could be the c...

holdem | Latest reply: pop3mail Dec 1, 2008
    1 reply