Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 8901 - 8950 of about 9,840
  • Cannot use ctrl+f in macro (need VBA help!!) Closed

Hello, I recorded a macro that when run, will perform a web query and extract daily prices for a particular commodity. Now, I need to copy these pr...

hardgay84 | Latest reply: Ivan-hoe Aug 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro Held Closed

Hello, If I could get some help with this macro it would be greatly appreciated. I've been working on this project for work for a while. As you c...

Kyle L | Latest reply: Kyle L Jul 31, 2008
    1 reply
  • excel macro help for novice Closed

Hello, Everyone I just joined Kioskea. Need to create a macro that will change a group of cells when a specific cell contains a certain value. T...

jjt713 | Latest reply: aquarelle Jul 28, 2008
    1 reply
  • Pretty Basic Excel Macro Help Closed

Hello, I am writing a macro (which will be used to create a VB6 program) in Excel 2003. The spreadsheet Update_Log is a database with 9 user i...

The Reinman | Latest reply: Ivan-hoe Jul 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel doc Closed

hi dude, Am getting problem with excel document when i try to save the document it says saved but i cant find that in the place i saved it...

unclebyron | Latest reply: chakri Jul 11, 2008
    2 replies
  • Excel formulas Closed

Hello, I just create a database on excel , it is a daily record for my internal production , I would like to link some sheets together and get a...

mohaganee | Latest reply: noblepentium Jul 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • Importing excel on access Closed

Hello Can I import excel files and information into Microsoft access to create data base?

gargca23 | Latest reply: harnold31 Jul 5, 2008
    1 reply
  • excel formatting question Closed

Hello, I am trying to figure our how to get the cell to return either a "0" or a blank look when there are no values using the formula in place. This...

Jenbug | Latest reply: aquarelle Jun 11, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel Problems Closed

Hello, I've been using microsoft excel for a long time now but i can't remember how to deal with the formulas and i don't remember how to use the row...

crazy_devil | Latest reply: mrslash Apr 10, 2008
    2 replies